“An enjoyable buffet with good variety”
Review of China Cup Buffet

China Cup Buffet
Ranked #102 of 255 Restaurants in Prince George
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: At the China Cup we have a wonderful selection of Chinese and western food. We have been voted the Best buffet in Prince George for the last 6 years.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When we travel to PG, this is one of our family's favorite food stops. The food is varied enough to feed everyone. In addition to the numerous asian dishes, the deserts are many, there's sushi, drinks, and ice cream to top it off for the kids., They love coming here and we love it too. You don't have to eat a lot to get your fill and everyone leaves content and fed. It makes the 2.5 hour trip well worth it! :D

Reviewed 3 October 2018

This crisine is awesome to get a full tummy. We go there every couple weeks and do enjoy it. Varied Japanese food of every kind wish they would bring the mussels back according to my hubby.....their sushi is great and soft ice cream to finish off the meal. Recommend it to anyone with an appetite.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and i had the lunch buffet and enjoyed it.. 2 hours later both of us had stomach cramps ... no need to go into further detail...

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Six of us went to China Cup on the 27th of August. What we got was far from what we expected. The breaded chicken, sweet and sour pork was tough. Breaded shrimp was a big ball and a small shrimp in the middle. The plates were something else. They had water on them and I found one that had trace of food. Over all it was a disappointment.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Glassware not clean. Manager rude. The server asked us what we wanted to drink, but never brought anything to our table. This was not a big deal. Since it is a buffet, my dinner guest grabbed us drinks from the soda fountain instead. She was about to take a sip when she noticed lipstick on her glass. She does not wear lipstick. The last patron to drink from the cup had left the impression of their lips in hot pink on both sides. I told her to let the staff know, thinking someone would come and apologize. My guest told a server who said they would tell the manager. No one came or said anything. Meanwhile my guest would not touch the food on her plate. I had eaten about half of what was on my plate when she had noticed the dirty glass and lost my appetite as well. We went to the front and I asked for a manager, the server was very polite and went to get this woman. The manager came out and asked what was wrong I explained and she asked what I wanted done. I said my guest wouldn't eat her food because of the dirty glassware, which seemed to upset her. She snapped that she would refund one dinner, but not mine. I said that was okay, I wouldn't be back anyways. The manager said their glasses weren't dirty and that they wouldn't serve with dirty dishes. I asked her if she would drink out of it then. She wouldn't answer and instead began saying the cup just needed a wipe because the dishwashing machine missed a spot. Again I asked her if she would drink out of a glass covered in lipstick, but this was ignored. She raised her voice and began repeating the story about the dishwasher. I told her this wasn't my problem and she needs to have her staff be more careful about what goes out for service because that is disgusting to serve people with. The manager became louder and angrier, repeating her mantra on the dishwasher, and denying responsibility. She never apologized, but instead caused a scene at the cash register in front of other customers as she antagonized my guest. It was embarrassing. The manager very grudgingly refunded one meal and I was glad to leave. Terrible management, dirty dishware, would not recommend.