US$96
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$93
US$83
Canadas Best Value Inn Prince George(Prince George)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$109
US$102
Coast Inn of the North(Prince George)
US$141
US$85
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Bon Voyage Inn(Prince George)
US$83
Carmel Inn(Prince George)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$72
Brothers Inn(Prince George)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsindoor poolroom was cleanlaundromatbedstvpets
Reviewed 6 September 2017

checked in about midnight on a trip thru PG - had it not been so late I would not have stayed - the room was filthy. dirt marks all over the walls, filthy light shades, bottom of the toilet had dried urine all over it. Cigarette burns on the bedspreads.

Room Tip: go to another motel
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank step4
Tim R, Public Relations Manager at Camelot Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

I am sorry you found your room under par during your stay. We will use this feedback to work with our staff to improve our overall service.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

After recently being evacuated from our city (due to wildfires) my daughter-in-law, my granddaughter and grandson along with myself ended up in Prince George on an extended stay of almost three weeks - with four pets. Three cats and a dog (Great Dane). This was a bit of a challenge, two of the cats were my daughter-in-laws and they didn't have much exposure to dogs, and my cat is quite timid and would have gotten beat up by her cats. The Camelot had a kitchen suite available which ended up being the perfect solution, and they welcomed us with open arms.
The Camelot is not a newer motel, but the room was clean, the bed I slept in was newer and very comfy, which is saying something I have slept in a waterbed for years so normal beds are usually a bit of a challenge for getting a good nights sleep. They have an indoor pool which was bonus, and the location was perfect a laundromat right behind the motel, amenities (shopping, hospital and library) nearby easy to get to.
What really makes the Camelot a great place though was the staff, what a great bunch of ladies at the desk and doing the housekeeping. They are friendly, helpful, and fun. Our thanks goes out to the ladies for all the help and laughs they gave us. Yes, I would stay at the Camelot again if I find myself overnighting in Prince George.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments. During a very trying time, our team accepted the call and provided great service and care to the evacuees like yourself.

We have changed many of our beds in the past year to ensure of a quality sleep at our Motel.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here traveling back to Vancouver. It is a very comfortable clean room, soft beds, tv works.
I like the staff when we come here, they are very friendly.
I would always stay here to make sure I have a clean room and great service.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bluecedarangel
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We were very well satisfied with our 4 night stay. Management and Staff definitely Aim to Please. I totally enjoyed waking up everyday to a Spa Day with Salt Water Pool n Hot Tub. The restaurant food was homemade, delicious and very reasonably priced. Walked next door did our laundry at the laundromat. Stopped at liquor store, Cheers and thank you for wonderful stay!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 334debbie

We are conveinant for many things to do in Prince George!

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

It's been years since i had a hamburger steak, slathered in gravy and fried onions... and when accompanied by steamed carrots, fries (good ones) and oil/vinegar coleslaw...it's safe to say that it was the best one I've ever had.

Good ol' fashioned food, at great prices!

Been here before and I'll return for sure!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Tim R, Public Relations Manager at Camelot Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Thank you for your comments. Many guests enjoy the great food and value at our restaurant located on the property.