“Classic Motel”

Camelot Court Motel
Camelot Court Motel
Ranked #16 of 23 Hotels in Prince George
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The room was clean and the front desk was very friendly. The shower needed work but worked well. The tv was large enough that you could watch it and the channel selection was good. It is worth the visit while in town

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 September 2017

checked in about midnight on a trip thru PG - had it not been so late I would not have stayed - the room was filthy. dirt marks all over the walls, filthy light shades, bottom of the toilet had dried urine all over it. Cigarette burns on the bedspreads.

Room Tip: go to another motel
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank step4
Reviewed 31 July 2017

After recently being evacuated from our city (due to wildfires) my daughter-in-law, my granddaughter and grandson along with myself ended up in Prince George on an extended stay of almost three weeks - with four pets. Three cats and a dog (Great Dane). This was a bit of a challenge, two of the cats were my daughter-in-laws and they didn't have much exposure to dogs, and my cat is quite timid and would have gotten beat up by her cats. The Camelot had a kitchen suite available which ended up being the perfect solution, and they welcomed us with open arms.
The Camelot is not a newer motel, but the room was clean, the bed I slept in was newer and very comfy, which is saying something I have slept in a waterbed for years so normal beds are usually a bit of a challenge for getting a good nights sleep. They have an indoor pool which was bonus, and the location was perfect a laundromat right behind the motel, amenities (shopping, hospital and library) nearby easy to get to.
What really makes the Camelot a great place though was the staff, what a great bunch of ladies at the desk and doing the housekeeping. They are friendly, helpful, and fun. Our thanks goes out to the ladies for all the help and laughs they gave us. Yes, I would stay at the Camelot again if I find myself overnighting in Prince George.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here traveling back to Vancouver. It is a very comfortable clean room, soft beds, tv works.
I like the staff when we come here, they are very friendly.
I would always stay here to make sure I have a clean room and great service.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bluecedarangel
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We were very well satisfied with our 4 night stay. Management and Staff definitely Aim to Please. I totally enjoyed waking up everyday to a Spa Day with Salt Water Pool n Hot Tub. The restaurant food was homemade, delicious and very reasonably priced. Walked next door did our laundry at the laundromat. Stopped at liquor store, Cheers and thank you for wonderful stay!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2.1 km away
Prestige Treasure Cove
Prestige Treasure Cove
#5 of 23 in Prince George

Been to Camelot Court Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Camelot Court Motel

Address: 1600 Central St E | Highway 97 at 15th Avenue, Prince George, British Columbia V2M 3C2, Canada
Region: Canada > British Columbia > Prince George
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #16 of 23 Hotels in Prince George
Price Range: €65 - €68 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Camelot Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Camelot Court Hotel Prince George