All reviews hummus brothers front desk attached casino complimentary breakfast hot tub breakfast room hotel staff other hotels lots of parking a great place to stay rooms are clean bonnie coupon pg highway vehicle pillows
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Hotel staff and front desk are awesome... especially Bonnie, she makes you feel like you are coming home after a long trip away. But if you are interested in visiting the spa... well you better book well in advance. This is the only spa in a hotel that I have ever experienced that did not keep open appointment times for guests that were there for business. I have stayed at many hotels world wide, the spas at these hotels have kept a limited number of appointment times in the evening open for business travellers. This would not be a big problem... if the receptionist had not looked at me and said " really ? You want to book an appointment for when?" I realize that a spa can be a busy place but really??? What is wrong with saying " I'm sorry we are booked up today but let me see if anything is available tomorrow?"

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank cher1968
Shirley T, General Manager at Prestige Treasure Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Dear cher1968,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your staying including the service we provide! I will be sure to share this will our entire staff including Bonnie.

I have addressed your concern with the Spa to ensure that bookings are handled in a professional and courteous manner. I can assure you that this is not the standard that we set.

The Spa is consistently booked in advance with appointments so it is very difficult to hold appointments that may not be filled. We do outline in our email confirmations that reservations are recommended due to the high demand for appointments.

Thank you for your valuable feedback and we look forward to your next stay with us! Feel free to book any Spa appointments at the time of booking your reservation.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

I am not sure how one can get a restful nights sleep when you can hear footsteps of people in the room on the floor above you. the highway out the window sounds like it is in your room. check in staff was not very friendly. i would not reccomend this place nor will i ever stay here again. i left in the middle of the night for lack of sleeping.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank hunglow

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

We apologize that you did not have a restful nights sleep. Many of our guests are not affected by the highway noise but for our light sleepers we do have many areas of the hotel that are located away from the highway. In the event that other guests are disturbing your stay please contact the Front Desk as they do have procedures to follow in this situation.

Please feel free to contact me directly so that we can discuss the service you received upon check in and guarantee that you have an enjoyable stay the next time you travel to Prince George!

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Went to Prince George for an overnight visit, haven't been there in 25 years. Viewed a few hotels on line but decided to go and find one that looked appealing. First and last stop was the Prestige Treasure Cove. Front desk staff were amazing, room was excellent, modern, very clean, comfortable bed etc. other than shopping this hotel has everything right there! Casino, spa, and an excellent dining room with exceptional staff. Would go back in a heartbeat!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Shirley T, Hotel Manager at Prestige Treasure Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear bear5002,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

We are pleased to hear that you felt the service was amazing, room was excellent and were able to enjoy our amenities such as Nu Spa and the Hummus Brothers Restaurant.

We look forward to hosting your next stay with us!

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

We had a last minute stay due to a unscheduled surgery in the family. The front desk staff were very accommodating and helpful. We checked in early, they provided a wheelchair for us to use getting from car to the room, and allowed a later than normal check out time. This service was greatly appreciated at a time of need.

The rooms are cleaner than they have been in the past. The breakfast is a bit better than the average hotel breakfast but nothing really special. They have a water slide the kids love. Unfortunately the hot tub was out of service but was being repaired.

We had not stayed here in the last couple of years due to noise etc. This stay was great. We will be back.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear James W,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us including the service and cleanliness of our property.

We want to thank you for your valuable feedback and sharing your experience with us. We look forward to your next stay and are hoping for a speedy recovery!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I spent two nights here in March 2017 as part of a business trip.
Pros: Tons of parking! Especially nice when travelling in a large vehicle. Room is comfortable, continental breakfast included. Pool and waterslide well used by all the kids at the hotel over spring break.
Cons: Right on the highway, so I heard large trucks passing by all night. Bathroom is tiny, as in: closing the door clears the toilet by less than 1/4 inch. Room was not cleaned after my first night: No tidy up, no coffee, no new towels even though I was out of the room from 7AM till 5 PM. Check-in was painful. Only one person on the desk, line up of 3 check-ins and she had to deal with phone calls too.
Overall: I will stay at another hotel next time I go to Prince George .

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear dawnvip,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to hear that the room was comfortable and that the kids were able to enjoy the pool and water-slide!

Please feel free to contact me directly the next time your travelling to Prince George so we can further discuss your most recent stay with us as we do care about improving your experience.