“Wings & Co!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great atmosphere. Good food selection and quality. Efficient and friendly service (Thank you Ashleigh). Convenient location. Great value for money. Will return.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

This restautant is on site with the Sandman Inn.
Great helpful staff and happy to change items on the menu to suit persanal fads.
A little disapointed with range of menu for a hotel of this grade, but the food was exelant.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Good selection of items on the menu and pretty decent taste. We ate here for breakfast only and was pleased with the quality of food but was not so pleased with the service. We waited for quite some time to get drinks, then once our meals came we asked for refills. When they didn't come, I went to the bar and asked for a couple waters to wash down the food we had just finished eaten. Also, the price was a bit high for what we received, especially for the kids. But I guess that is often the case when visiting a restaurant part of a hotel. The service just needed improving, but overall, we would eat here again.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

They dont have a large gf menu for sure but they try to accommodate and this meal was as usual which was very nice. Efficient waiters and nice trendy atmosphere with neat bathrooms. I like the booths too.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Sandman signature hotel which has the Rockford "room service " menu so I decided to place an order. When the friendly girl showed up with my meal and bottle of wine, the pricing was more than what was posted in their room menu.
I pointed this out to the delivery girl and she came back 10 minutes later to tell me that the manager took a little off the bill, but wouldn't honour the pricing in the "room service " menu. I guess the manager of Rockford needed the few extra bucks more than I did. Not impressed!!!