“Check your receipt if your ordering room service ”
Review of Rockford Grill

Rockford Grill
Ranked #16 of 256 Restaurants in Prince George
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Rockford is your taste destination, offering addictively flavourful Asian inspired and traditional dishes. Whether your party is large or small, join us for breakfast, lunch and dinner next to the Sandman Signature Hotel for the unique dining experience we’re so proud of.
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Sandman signature hotel which has the Rockford "room service " menu so I decided to place an order. When the friendly girl showed up with my meal and bottle of wine, the pricing was more than what was posted in their room menu.
I pointed this out to the delivery girl and she came back 10 minutes later to tell me that the manager took a little off the bill, but wouldn't honour the pricing in the "room service " menu. I guess the manager of Rockford needed the few extra bucks more than I did. Not impressed!!!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 30 May 2017

An interesting and diverse menu, good quality service with great appetizers and a good, reasonably-priced wine list.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Went for a drink whilst staying at the Sandman Signature hotel. Walked down what seemed like endless corridors and opened the door to the bar and were hit by a blast of noise. Easily the busiest liveliest place we have been in in British Columbia during the last two weeks. Apparently Monday nights are wings nights and clearly a popular venue for the locals because there are many more convenient more centrally located places. But we spent a pleasant hour there and must give a special mention to our server Daryl (hope I've spelled this correctly) who was very friendly and looked after us really well. Recommended if you feel like going somewhere lively.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Hi, I love this place. Very courteous and prompt service, good prices, updated place. I have had their oatmeal and gosh it looks and tastes nice! Also I love their breakfasts! It seems like you are in an upscale $$$$$ restaurant, but prices are way moderate.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I go to the Rockford on monday nights for wing night in particular... while i have had some other items on the menu it is the wing night i thoroughly enjoy the most.. The price of wings has gone up from 35 cents to 39... but still a great deal as meaty and flavourful.. ( have choice of 5 to 7 flavours).
I also have tried few different items on menu from appies to mains ( wok style) for appies i might suggest to try the shrimp gyoza or lettuce wrap ..while for the slightly hungrier eater i might suggest the bowl of wor wonton soup or kung pao ( spicy or not) as they are rich in flaours ( still just my opinion..
The staff is very efficient and friendly and manager is on site if any concerns or questions arise and they are promptly dealt with ( and i have witnessed this) in a very friendly manner.....the reason i only gave this restaurant a 4 out of 5 is that i mainly visit on a monday night myself so leave interpretation open for other reviewers...
like all restaurants there is going to be a concern now and again.. but i have witnessed this in the way they dealt with matter on my last visit ... and guests i had brought there had stated that things were handled very well and they would be back again... and had enjoyed themselves and liked the staff and the food.there is parking available ( shared with hotel), as well as, ample street parking wheelchair accessible, and child friendly...