1,091 results
All reviews coffee garden front desk japanese restaurant corner suite prime rib the hotel staff room was clean junior suite room service white spot business trip downtown area pool and hot tub great room enjoyed my stay pleasant stay tim hortons
Reviewed 6 November 2018

As usual, our stay was enjoyable, just need to make sure to get a room away from the elevators as they are noisy and are constantly in operation. Every staff member encountered was very friendly and helpful.

Room tip: Make sure you get a room away from elevators as they are noisy and can be disturbing.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
CIN-ArunM, General Manager at Coast Inn of the North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the lovely review! We really appreciate all of your great feedback, and we are happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay. We certainly hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 6 November 2018

It was ok. Good for the price, but nothing to make me say this place or nothing. Would like the local Spas to be open on Sundays or Mondays, I get the small town thing, but that sucked. I guess I just thought from the photos that it would be a bit more. The pool is in the basement, which kinda sucks, but it was clean and the Sauna worked well.

Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels

Thank for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your stay was not up to your expectations. Your comments regarding the spa timings will be shared with the spa owner for consideration. I hope that you give us another chance in future.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

We participate at the Prince George Studio Fair held the first weekend of November every year at the Civic Centre. The Coast Hotel is very conveniently located for us. The rooms are very nicely done with lively emenities. Look forward to returning.

Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
CIN-ArunM, General Manager at Coast Inn of the North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

I am glad to know that your stay at the Coast Inn of the North was great. Thank you for reminding our readers of our convenient location and proximity to the Civic Centre. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

I love the location, Prince George, the hotel is nice, the meeting rooms are amazing as i was there for training, I still have two more training's to go to in the future an am looking forward to staying again, the staff, front desk, cleaning, restaurant were courteous, I will definitely recommend this place to others.

Room tip: Turn the heat on
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels

Thank you so much for the lovely review! We really appreciate all of your great feedback, and we are happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay at the Coast Inn of the North. We look forward to your next visits!

Reviewed 3 November 2018

I was kept awake by a barking dog.every thing else was great , the staff was great , restaurant serves good food , room was comfortable.the hotel was clean . the area was close to my work in town. other than the dog keeping me awake everything else was OK.. .. in the future I will request that I am not put on a floor that has animals

Room tip: I was kept awake by a barking dog
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels

I am so sorry to hear that you were kept awake due to barking from a pet. Please do let us know during your next visit, of your preference, and we will be happy to have you on a different floor. It's good to know that the rest of your stay was great. We look forward to welcoming you back.