All reviews bunk beds king suite attached restaurant newer hotel front desk staff strip mall room was clean separate bedroom lots of parking full kitchen very nice hotel liquor store comfortable stay sitting area long drive one night stay four points
Reviewed 14 September 2018

I've stayed here many nights and not had many problems but my most recent stay was horrendous. My room had a bed bug problem and I was eaten alive for 3 nights. Hopefully they improve their cleaning budget! I'll be asking for a bug free room from now on!

Room tip: Ask for the rooms without bed bugs!
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
6  Thank KamloopsBilly
GlenM1363, General Manager at Sandman Signature Prince George Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused during your last stay with us. We aim to deliver comfortable, clean and well-maintained accommodation.

As a policy, all reports of bed bug activity are treated with the most importance. We have contacted pest control provider, after an inspection they informed us that there were no traces of bed bugs in the room you stayed in or any other infestation in our hotel.

We take all comments received very seriously, and review them with our staff to ensure that any issues are resolved. If you would like to discuss your experience in more detail my contact details are below.

Alap Joshi
250.645.2156
gm_pgsignature@sandman.ca

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a joke, we went to reception to check in to be told our room had been upgraded to the bridal suite as we were on our honeymoon,
When we got to the room I was gob snacked, the grout between the tiles in the shower was filthy, the net curtains were dirty, the carpet hadn’t been hoovered, couldn’t use the safe as the battery had run out, the room made me feel grubby so we decided to find another hotel and checked out,
We told reception why we were checking out and they weren’t bothered, no apology or anything,
If this room was an upgrade I dread to think what the other one would be like
Wouldn’t recommend staying at this poor 2 star hotel

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank diane t
Glen M, General Manager at Sandman Signature Prince George Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Good Afternoon

My apologies for this being such a negative experience. Obviously very disappointing that our standards were not met and also that our team was not able to rectify and come up with a solution for you at the time. These items have been addressed with our housekeeping and maintenance team but again you have my apologies for what you encountered.
If you would like to discuss further my details are below.

gm_signaturepg@sandman.ca
250.645.2156

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Been to the Sandman Signature Prince George many times. By far the best place to stay in PG. Great location. The room was comfortable and quiet. A/C unit wasn't too loud. The bathroom was a good size (nothing worse than staying in a hotel room with a small bathroom). Will definitely be back again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Glen M, General Manager at Sandman Signature Prince George Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Good Afternoon

Glad to hear your time with us went well. Always great to receive positive feedback which I can pass along to the team.
Hope to see you on your next trip to PG.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

My advice to anyone is don't stay at this hotel, it was disgusting. We stayed there on 24th June after a long day travelling on the train. We were greeted at the door of room 407 with a dirty wineglass which was still on the floor the next morning. When entering one of the main lights did not work. The fridge had an opened carton of orange juice from previous guest. The room had not been hoovered and the two queen beds both had dirty used bed linen on them which had obviously not been changed. I went to take a shower to find the controls were hanging on a wing and a prayer, I was worried if I used it that the thing would come off in my hand. We had to leave early in morning so I mentioned all these things to receptionist as she didn't ask if our stay was a good one and she said she would pass my comments on. How poor is this service and hotel. I expect the standard excuse from Glen (the manager). What we really want is resolution, maybe a manager who gets things done. It ruined an otherwise very memorable, in a good way trip of a lifetime to Canada.

Date of stay: June 2018
Glen M, General Manager at Sandman Signature Prince George Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Good Afternoon Ms. H
You have my apologies for the issues you encountered during your stay. After you brought these matters to our attention we had maintenance address issues as well as met with our housekeeping staff to discuss and take action. Obviously these issues should not take place but I assure we we do take matters such as these very seriously indeed.
Again you have my sincere apologies for this having such a negative impact on your vacation.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I was booked for 5 nights and ended up staying for one and moved to Four Points and thoroughly enjoyed it.
They don't offer any guest amenities for personal hygiene and instead was directed to buy at their market place.
Having worked for hotels this was a bit challenging and the gentleman who directed me to the market shop didn't bother to save my business.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Glen M, General Manager at Sandman Signature Prince George Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience whilst staying with us. Also my apologies for this not meeting expectations. We do supply items such as shampoo/conditioner/lotion/soap as well as shoe shine and mending kits. However, bar shower caps on request we do not supply other personal toiletries as standard for the rooms at this point.
We appreciate the feedback and will take this into consideration when looking into our future room standards.