Headed to Prince George for a friends weekend. Booked two rooms and called ahead to find out what kind of coffee makers (so could bring own), and were routed to the sandman umbrella instead of someone at the hotel- who gave incorrect information. When booking rooms also struggled with sandman 1-800 number as they could not tell us which hotel we requested was one they were booking-as two in pg- very frustrating. The beds were comfortable, but the noise was horrible. Between thin windows, loud guests and noise travelling through doors-it was difficult to enjoy a full nights sleep. When complaint made at front desk, it seemed to be not taken seriously. I wouldn't recommend staying unless you have to. Hot tub was lukewarm, and pool had off smell. For a newer hotel, the rooms are nice but the sound proofing and costs don't make it worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, intriguing and an entirely unique concept in modern elegance, Sandman Signature Prince George Hotel offers guests an impeccable hotel experience set in the heart of beautiful Interior BC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandman Signature Prince George Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Signature Hotel And Suites Prince George
- Sandman Hotel Prince George