We spent three nights at the Signature in a Family room suite. One room with bunk beds, one room a kitchen and a bedroom with a king size bed in it. Lots of room. The rooms were pretty quiet, all be it stuffy in the back, the kitchen was relatively well appointed.
We liked the location, but one needs a personal vehicle to access anywhere else, there is a strip mall very near with restaurants and a liquor store.
The only mosquito in the ice cream is housekeeping and perhaps maintenance. If memory serves this is a newish hotel, yet the faux marble counter tops are scarred to heck, any exposed woodwork similarly marred, doors and sills dinged.
We had a napping child so we hung a do not disturb sign that was removed at 1:15, we found a message on our phone that they saw it and could not clean. They must have started really early. They came the next day and emptied one of three trash receptacles. I took the other two to the desk who happily disposed of it and gave us more towels as the housekeepers did not.
So, liked the hotel, the parking, location and the front desk personnel but I think housekeeping needs a shakeup.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, intriguing and an entirely unique concept in modern elegance, Sandman Signature Prince George Hotel offers guests an impeccable hotel experience set in the heart of beautiful Interior BC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandman Signature Prince George Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Signature Hotel And Suites Prince George
- Sandman Hotel Prince George