Canadas Best Value Inn Prince George(Prince George)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$71
US$93
US$83
Brothers Inn(Prince George)
US$70
  • Restaurant
Coast Inn of the North(Prince George)
US$139
US$100
Carmel Inn(Prince George)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$93
US$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$97
US$92
Priceline
Bon Voyage Inn(Prince George)
US$83
Camelot Court Motel(Prince George)
US$84
All reviewsbunk bedsfamily suiterockford restaurantattached restaurantnewer hotelquiet hotelfront desk staffstrip mallroom was cleanseparate bedrooman upgradeparking lotwould stay here againfull kitchenliquor storelong driveone night stay
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This was a pleasant, well appointed hotel, though the twin double beds made the room a little cramped! Everything about it was fine but we were on a coach tour so the out of town location was far from attractive to us but, if one simply wants a smart, functional hotel then this would be fine.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Glen M, General Manager at Sandman Signature Prince George Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. For future visits we have different room types or our other Sandman property which is a little closer to downtown. If we can help in any way to make your next stay more comfortable my details are below or you can contact our team at the hotel.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

One week ago, Sept 3, 2017, we checked into the Sandman Signature PG, and upon disembarking the elevator on the 2nd floor, we were stepping over garbage and weaving around wine glasses and garbage all down the hallway. We figured since we were staying in the room and not in the hallway it didn't really matter. However, I always do a bedbug check and when I pulled the blankets back to check, discovered a body impression and body hair in the bed - I checked the other bed and found the same thing. The bathroom counter had toothpaste and the sink was dirty. We grabbed our bags and went down to the front office; I discretely pulled the on-site manager to the side, told her what we'd discovered, she apologized, but that is all she did. She did not offer another room, or even to have someone come up and put clean sheets on both beds. I explained that we were going to leave, to please remove the deposit on our credit card, and she apologized again... I just called our credit card company one week later and the deposit is still sitting on our card. Poor service, poor housekeeping, will not stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Glen M, General Manager at Sandman Signature Prince George Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Hello

You have my apologies for your experience with us as well as the way this was handled. This is obviously not the standard we aim to or should deliver.
If you would like to discuss my details are below.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We've stayed at this hotel a few times now and we keep coming back. The hotel was new a few years back but it's starting to show it's age somewhat (the hallways could use a good cleaning) but the room was comfortable although we found the bed sort of curved in toward the middle. I slept fine but my wife didn't. The attached restaurant is very good for both dinner and breakfast. The hotel is not in the city centre which makes it easy to get to plus there is lots of shopping nearby.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Glen M, General Manager at Sandman Signature Prince George Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Hello

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your stay. Apologies for the not so great sleep for your wife. We do replace a number of mattress each year as well as when needed.
My contact details are below if you wish to discuss further as I would obviously like to get this rooms mattress changed ASAP.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Not sure if the house keeper was having a bad day or what. Checked into the room and found some powder residue all over the kitchen counters and a bunch of hair in the tub. Room looked like it hadn't been vacuumed in weeks. Contacted the front desk and they were apologetic and moved us to a new room. After getting to new room everything looked okay at first. After checking the bedroom we found what looked like pet hair on the pillows and a bunch on the couch and curtains. We contacted the front desk again and asked to speak to a manager but there wasn't one available until the morning. The front desk lady was very apologetic and ungraded us to a jacuzzi room with a different house keeper and informed us that there was no pets allowed in any of the rooms that we had been in. The jacuzzi room was cleaner but still had some stains on the walls but we were too tired to care anymore after travelling all day and switching rooms twice. I was under the impression that this was the higher end hotel of the two sandman's in PG but I've stayed multiple times at the other location without any concerns. Definitely won't be staying at the signature location again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Glen M, General Manager at Sandman Signature Prince George Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. You have my apologies for what you encountered. This is obviously not what we aim to deliver and I have spoken to my team about this.
If you would like to discuss further my details are below.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

One night stay after I could not get a campground over Labor Day weekend.

The front desk staff was knowledgeable and very accommodating.

Very nice facility. Quite clean and well maintained. Oddly small parking spaces. I mean, REALLY small.my Ford truck didn't fit in the spaces and nearly every vehicle in the parking lot was a truck of some sort. Four more inches on either side would make parking much easier with fewer door dings.

If there was a downside to the room, it was the bed. Too squishy. As in, it's beyond prime condition and should be replaced. I woke to a monstrous upper back ache that took two days to be rid of.

Would I stay here again? Probably.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Hello
Thanks for taking the time to write about your recent stay. Also apologies for the back pain from the bed. Although we do replace a number of mattresses every year they are the same type. Maybe next trip a room with a newer mattress may help? Next time you book let us know and we will see if this works.
I will also pass on your positive comments for the front desk team which will be very much appreciated.

Glen