See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2018

Stayed here early July and all the rooms were not available. The place was obviously under renovation. Management was helpful as my room heater was non functional. They brought me a portable heater which was fine for that evening. Sliding door would not close all the way, but was not an issue since I was on upper level. Room was nice. On site restaurant was not open at time of my visit. This place will be nice once they get everything under control.

Room tip: Ask for fully functional room.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Birddawg
Reviewed 16 July 2018

my whole team stayed at North Star Inn and Suites in prince george and everybody was super happy for entire week. Internet speed was best i ever experienced in a hotel. The hotel has been recently renovated and everything seemed to be new. Staff was very helpful and I will recommend this hotel to everybody. Thanks NorthStar

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mathewsrandy73
Reviewed 8 July 2018

My daughters (17 & 16) were on a road trip for rugby and shopping. I was nervous booking them into a hotel I knew nothing about. The Property Owner/Manager called me directly to answer my questions. They treated my daughters as their own and even called the next evening to make sure they made the 4 hour drive home safely! Newly renovated rooms and comfy beds. We will stay again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank syd992018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I pulled in late into Prince George with my trailer and walked into North Star inn as it had very large parking lot.I wasn't expecting a fancy hotel but oh my god the hotel has been recently renovated and rooms are very comparable to Best Western hotels kind of rooms. I couldn't resist taking pictures and show others what a amazing job the management as done. Lobby seemed also renovated and surprisingly the front office was open at 5 AM when i left. High five to the management for providing amazing accommodation for under 100 bucks.

Date of stay: June 2018