All reviews front desk centre mall room was nice and clean would stay here again london drugs coffee maker convenient location walking distance easy access motel microwave locating earls cleanliness pine highway pg
Reviewed 5 August 2016

The room was very clean and comfortable, as well as quiet. The staff was very helpful with locating various sites around town. I stayed 2 nights after a long 5 day stretch of motorcycling. The hotel is conveniently located in town. Breakfast was great. I would most definitely stay here again. The hotel is a great value.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
cbviprincegeorge, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn Prince George, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am so glad that you had a great stay with us. I will be sure to pass on the comments to our staff!

Mike

Reviewed 4 July 2016

We were recently in Prince George for medical reasons. I asked for a room on the first level as my Dad was in a wheelchair. The staff were very accommodating. I was pleasantly surprised when going into the room as it was very roomy and very clean. We ended up with a kitchenette unit, which was a bonus. The rooms were modern and everything worked good, including the air conditioning unit. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Not the greatest! Our room was ok but you could tell it hadn't been vacuumed! For the price I would say it was fair.
There were updates to the room but housekeeping needs to work harder!
It was nice to have water in the fridge for guests.
The front desk staff was very friendly

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel is a small place but nice. It is easy to find on a lane with about five other hotels. The staff were very good with us. We were able to check in late with no problem. We did not have to pay in advance. They allowed pets even though all the designated pet rooms had already been booked. I would recommend it to anyone needing a clean hotel at a reasonable rate.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2016

This PG motel stands out from the others I've stayed in while in Prince George on business. Clean and friendly, modern room- great heater, comfortable bed. Fast WiFi and lots of restaurants in the area. I got a great deal on hotwire to boot. Canada's Best Value Inn actually lives up to its name.

Room Tip: Ground floor room was fine.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
cbviprincegeorge, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn Prince George, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Thank you so much for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Mike G