“Husbands 🎂 Birthday”

The Canadian Brewhouse & Grill
Ranked #31 of 245 Restaurants in Prince George
Price range: US$12 - US$19
Description: Our one-of-a-kind Canadian themed sports bar & grill has an extensive menu of appetizers, entrees, drinks and amazing specials every night of the week. You’ll note our Canadian decor starts right when you walk up to our huge Inukshuk at our doors and continues throughout the restaurant in a “cheeky” Canadian fashion. We promise, when you come to The Canadian Brewhouse, you’ll instantly feel at home, because our house is your house…only we have way more TVs! You won’t find a better selection of screens anywhere for the sports you love! We even provide tabletop speakers for those nights when multiple sports and teams are playing. Our house is your house
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Went on Saturday night for my husbands birthday dinner. This is a sports bar/restaurant but kids are welcome here as well. It’s a busy place especially when there is a couple of hockey games on. There are lots of televisions all over and it’s loud but a fun environment. We had a wonderful time watching games with our dinner. The food was very good and our server was pretty okay. Will go back sometime in the summer as there is a patio on the roof, it will be great when the weather is nice.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Upbeat atmosphere. Packed on a Saturday night. I came in solo and no seats at the bar so put my name on the list. Love the notification app that they sent me on my phone so I could track my wait time. A seat opened up at the bar so I went over and cancelled my wait through my phone. Ben took good care of me at the bar. The chicken parm was very good. Service good and they seemed to tag team to make sure nothing got missed. Great experience.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

wifes burger was okay , my fish and chips tasted like cardboard. Servers seemed unfriendly and service was average at best. Not a lot of food for $50and two coffees and no drinks. Thought we would try it out once and once was enough. I think it may be more for drinkers.

1  Thank james a
Reviewed 28 November 2017

The restaurant got us in and out fast. The food was good, but the openness of the restaurant and the number of TV's on made it very noisy.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Our service was prompt and friendly. Not sure why the dress code required the servers to wear the tiniest skirts that barely covered their booties. I can imagine working in a fast paced restaurant this could cause some clothing mishaps. Once everyone received their food order, 10 minutes passed before a server came to the table and stated that one of the orders was forgotten about and the chef was cooking it now. It would be ready in 10 minutes. She offered a free refill on our water..
By the time the forgotten order arrived nearly everyone was finished eating so most of the food was taken to go.
If it was a busy night I would understand - however when there were about 5 tables in the entire restaurant and servers were standing around chatting with the bartenders.

1  Thank Joni C
Prince G, General Manager at The Canadian Brewhouse & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Hello Joni, I'm so sorry to hear this. We'd really like to speak to you further so we can ensure a better experience for you next time. Would you mind emailing me at coleman.benton@thecanadianbrewhouse.com so we can follow up? We really do take your opinions very seriously. Thanks!!