“Great place to take the Grandkids”

Menchie's Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Prince George
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Frozen yogurt with a variety of toppings to suit everyone's taste! This is our favourite place to go after Church on Sundays!

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Craziness, I tell you ! The presentation is perfect, the ingredients flawless, the service impeccable, the Seating is Ample; just remember to exhale after the monetary total for you and your company in tow, combined. Seeing superstars buying into Menchie's is Novel is the wall of pictures, but I assure you the flavor with choice is representative of the very Best you can imagine; the exorbitant cost is tops too ! I never could do things in moderation, but this is a great place to Exercise great restraint.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I enjoyed stopping by here with my son.
It is great yogurt but, I am sorry I still enjoy my single cone ice cream.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Went there this past summer so time to go again. Had watermelon sherbet with butter pecan . Had blueberry mochi and boba on top with strawberry and peach slices. Also strawberry sauce. Quite delicious and refreshing

Reviewed 28 November 2016

We were customers of Menchie's from Los Angeles, and were very excited to see them here in PG, with the same great customer friendly service. the variety of frozen yogurts were OK but very good for fruits and snacks you could add on. they had also a coffee maker in the corner of store that you can make yourself a quick coffee cup, not the best quality in town but something rather handy. also you can taste any kind of ice cream before adding it to your cup for purchasing.