“Best place for a quick bite in Penticton!”
Review of Tacos Don Poncho

Tacos Don Poncho
Ranked #75 of 202 Restaurants in Penticton
Reviewed 18 October 2015

Excellent, excellent, excellent! We just came from tasting at some of the Naramata wineries, and we needed a quick bite to eat. This food truck looked quaint, but the quality of the food surprised us.
Authentic, tasty, and well priced. Don't overlook this place!

Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

I am along local of Penticton. But this food truck has made me so addicted to their food. If you are in Penticton and don't visit this fabulous food truck you'd be missing out huge. And not to mention the amazing friendly staff.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

If you love fresh ingredients, real authentic Mexican tacos, this is the Taco truck for you!! Had the combo chicken/cherizo tacos, topped with squeeze of lime slice, homemade green salsa, med hot sauce, pickled jalepeno, onions, cilantro, on fresh corn soft taco shell. Yum, yum! Had to go back for seconds when at the beach again a few days later! Service with a smile too, very friendly!

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had tacos for lunch every day were were in pen cuz they are just that good. You can't stop eating them haha. Anyone who likes REAL tacos should try it out. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 9 August 2015

I was at the beach and saw a taco truck with a big barbeque so I decided to eat lunch there. My chicken quesadillas were hot, tasty and very filling. I ended up back there the next day to try the chorizo quesadillas and they were also fantastic. Really nice couple serving as well... I will be back!