“Pasta carb load for an ITU athlete”
Review of The Pasta Factory

The Pasta Factory
Ranked #22 of 199 Restaurants in Penticton
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We were hosting an ITU athlete last August and chose Pasta factory for a good carb loading lunch which did not disappoint! the lunch specials were good value and quick! we look forward to returning to take in the mid week specials!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

The wait staff was very efficient and friendly, and the local wine on the menu was delicious. However, I must agree with reviewers who disliked the lasagna. They basically took lasagna noodles and put a little sauce on it. And it had no flavor. And no meat or cheese. Not baked, unless you count melting something on top. I do not recommend it and they should learn how to make it or take it off of the menu. My companion liked his spaghetti but he is easy to please. It looked bland.

2  Thank Diane T
Reviewed 24 August 2017

My wife, granddaughter and I had dinner together on a Thursday at the Pasta Factory. The atmosphere was fine:the servers friendly and prompt but the food was very ordinary. On Thursdays they have a three course meal special so my wife ordered the special spaghetti wit meat sauce; my granddaughter the linguini with another sauce and I ordered the prawn linguini that was not a special and a Greek salad. Their meals came with a Ceasar salad and ice cream for dessert. My Greek salad was pathetic with no flavour at all. My wife's spaghetti with meat sauce was heavy with anise with very little meat flavour. My linguini was thick with sauce but with lots of prawns and was passable. Overall, the meal was very ordinary and the Pasta Factory will not be on our list of places to visit in Penticton.

2  Thank Brienbut
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We went here with our two kids, and we all left happy! Food was fresh and delicious, atmosphere was welcoming and comfortable and staff was attentive and friendly. We had a great time and will definitely stop by again next time we are in Pentiction:)

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We visited this place twice, on Thursday night we had the 3 course special.Starter was Cesar salad which was nice followed by the meat spaghetti which was tasty and a generous portion. The desert was nice a sort of trifle.The first night we were served at the bar by a very friendly lady who was very efficient. The second night we were a party of eight and were seated in the corner. I had meat spaghetti again someone else had the ribs which looked great. Again the waitress was highly efficient and had taken our orders by memory. All in all a great night