“Very Ordinary Pasta”

Price range: US$8 - US$23
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2017

My wife, granddaughter and I had dinner together on a Thursday at the Pasta Factory. The atmosphere was fine:the servers friendly and prompt but the food was very ordinary. On Thursdays they have a three course meal special so my wife ordered the special spaghetti wit meat sauce; my granddaughter the linguini with another sauce and I ordered the prawn linguini that was not a special and a Greek salad. Their meals came with a Ceasar salad and ice cream for dessert. My Greek salad was pathetic with no flavour at all. My wife's spaghetti with meat sauce was heavy with anise with very little meat flavour. My linguini was thick with sauce but with lots of prawns and was passable. Overall, the meal was very ordinary and the Pasta Factory will not be on our list of places to visit in Penticton.

2  Thank Brienbut

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We went here with our two kids, and we all left happy! Food was fresh and delicious, atmosphere was welcoming and comfortable and staff was attentive and friendly. We had a great time and will definitely stop by again next time we are in Pentiction:)

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We visited this place twice, on Thursday night we had the 3 course special.Starter was Cesar salad which was nice followed by the meat spaghetti which was tasty and a generous portion. The desert was nice a sort of trifle.The first night we were served at the bar by a very friendly lady who was very efficient. The second night we were a party of eight and were seated in the corner. I had meat spaghetti again someone else had the ribs which looked great. Again the waitress was highly efficient and had taken our orders by memory. All in all a great night

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent food! Good service. We like the atmosphere inside. I really recommend. Fast service. We like everything that we ordered, soups, pasta, everything was delicious

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We decided to have a quick meal after picking up my wife at the airport at about 7:30. Seeing that I had made reservations we were seated right away. The pleasant waitress took our orders right away. Now this is where things went a little sour. We waited for an hour and 15 minutes for our meal to come. Thank goodness we had not seen each other in a while so we had lots to catch up on. This was on the the BC Day Monday but the restaurant was not overly busy but food was coming out of the kitchen VERY slowly. We were given no apology or explanation about the slow service.......in fact we did not see our waitress since she dropped off our drinks and then to drop off our bill almost an hour later. The food was OK but very skimpy on the tomato basil sauce on my pasta. As locals I don't think we will be going back again.

1  Thank Retired56