“You will love the Crepes!”
Review of Polish Bistro

Polish Bistro
Ranked #2 of 212 Restaurants in Penticton
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Cuisines: Polish, Central European
Description: Polish Bistro is casual lunch and dinner restaurant open daily from Monday to Saturday from 11:30 am to 8:00 pm. At Polish Bistro you can enjoy Polish traditional meals offered in home cooked style. From 6 types of pierogies, cabbage rolls and borsch to pork chops, chicken breast wrapped in bacon, crepes and Polish sausages you can find number of mouth watering meals resembling those cooked by our grandmas. Everything is made fresh on a daily base.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a fantastic Mom and Pop restaurant. The food is home made and amazing. Several flavors of perogy to try. The spinach and cheese crepes are outstanding!! If you have been to Thunder Bay you may have eaten at their restaurant there. So glad they moved to Penticton.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Honestly most of the dishes here are better than my mom makes. You will be beyond full while having a full wallet. Lot`s of great food at a very decent price. Before I went here, I checked out previous reviews. As always I read low star ones first. I disagree with most of them. Food is amazing, staff is friendly and attentive. One reviewer called it ``so, so``. It`s not. It`s amazing. I have fed on Polish food my entire life. This place is good. I just wish this place was not 45 min from my house. The large platter ($20) fed my wife for 3 meals. You will love it.

1  Thank 604adik
Reviewed 11 October 2018

I really like patronising mom and pop restaurants. Having a polish mother in law was so looking forward to this visit and comparing. Sadly the perogies were just average, too doughy, not light and the fillings were average. Too much pork, most items had a form of pork. Service was very friendly, the value was good, unfortunately the food was just so so.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

After spending the morning geocaching, my sister, a friend and I went for lunch at this quaint restaurant. We were seated immediately upon arrival and given menus. As this was our first time visiting this eatery, we studied the menu closely. All three of us decided to try the cabbage rolls and perogies served with a crisp, fresh salad. The meal was served hot and in a short period of time. It was delicious!! We found the prices to be reasonable. Our waiter was also the owner and he asked how we enjoyed our meal. He explained how he and his wife bought the place approximately 5 months ago. The decor was interesting with a photo of Warsaw. The owner explained the different buildings in the photo to us. We strongly recommend that you have a meal at this wonderful bistro.

1  Thank Yvonne B
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Amazing food! All handmade. The blueberry pierogies were so good and the gentleman who owns the restaurant was very kind. Would highly recommend to everyone

1  Thank Natasha M