“New owners”

Ranked #58 of 292 Restaurants in New Westminster
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Have been going here for about 4 years, but ownership has changed recently. Ordered a side of mustard for my sandwich and was informed that there is now a 50 cent charge. It is only 50 cents, but come on people. Food is good and service is good but being nickel and dimed over a bit of mustard is ridiculous. This is uptown New West, not Kerrisdale or West Vancouver. Probably not going back anytime soon. Have noticed recently that it is not as busy as it used to be. Try Sixth Street Grille just down the street.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Not sure why there are so many people in here. Sorely disappointed that with a place named Waffle House you would think at least the waffles were good. Sadly they were a step down from an Eggo waffle. Soggy and blah. At least my eggo would be hot and crispy. I really wanted to love this place as it seemed to be a great local spot. I also kept wondering why it seemed to smell like a bathroom in the restaurant and then noticed a Wick air freshener by the till. The only positive part of our meal was the good service from our server and the soft butter served with my waffle. This is the first time I've given a one star review. Unfortunately I won't be back.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

A little bit hospital cafeteria ambiance, but very good pricing on signature offerings like Big Breakfast. Four slices of perfectly cooked bacon.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Went here for breakfast and was surprised at the great price! Then happy with the quality of the meal, and the pleasant staff.
They have a very good menu with breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I only had breakfast and it was more than enough, and very good.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

I've been here a couple times now, once for a weekend breakfast and most recently for a family lunch with 6 people. I opted for a bacon/cheese/mushroom burger as it was lunch time, my girlfriend had something from the breakfast menu (sausage, eggs, hashbrowns, toast, pancakes), and our parents from mainly the senior's menu. The service is friendly and the atmosphere is casual. The prices are fair and the portions are reasonably sized as well. It's a couple blocks away from the IHOP nearby and a good option as it's often busy but I've never seen it so packed people have to wait to get seated. I'll definitely come back for a weekend breakfast.