“Awesome sauce”

Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I was on the carnival cruise from New York to Canada and one of my friends kept talking about this place so we were in a mall and they had one. I ordered a berry blast muffin and it was so good after one bite it had fruit preserves in the middle along with a cup of coffee. We sat and talked and then tried their chocolate cookies.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Had to get this out there. This location is just off the island highway next to a coop gas station.

I went through the drive through and ordered a black coffee, a decaf black coffee (different sizes) for my wife and a couple of cookies. Simple - right? My wife cannot drink caffeinated beverages and they gave her a caffeinated coffee. They also short changed me at the drive through and the server at the order box and the window didn't seem to care about anything (probably the same person). My coffee wasn't that great, a little watery. This is quite possibly my worst experience at a Tim Horton's ever. Not returning to that location. Better off going to the Rutherford location.

1  Thank Drunktraveller
Reviewed 7 July 2017

I love Tim Hortons but the Wallace street location in Nanaimo is incredibly filthy. In the evening the staff do not seem to care. The tables are always cluttered and dirty. I am worried that the food prep and staff may also be as unkempt as the floors and tables. No way will I enter the bathroom!! I will not return to this location.

1  Thank LA28295563
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Went through the drive through for a coffee and once again received excellent service and a good hot coffee!

Reviewed 27 May 2017

On our way to catch the Ferry we stopped at the Tim Hortons located at 6892 Island Hwy N (just across from Woodgrove Mall) the wait staff were very friendly and our order served up in a very timely manner. Just as we were leaving We happened to look over in one of the booths and saw an old friend that we hadn't seen in nearly 20 years. After a quick catch up we left as had a ferry to catch. As we got to ferry, we enjoyed our food and coffee discussing our pleasant experience of running into our old friend.