“Delicious ”
Review of A Wee Cupcakery

A Wee Cupcakery
Ranked #5 of 8 Dessert in Nanaimo
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I found them on Instagram and I knew I had to stop there one day. Stopped by yesterday and picked up a Nutella cupcake as well as a macaroon... sooo good! The lady was super friendly and even gave me awesome suggestions when I asked for a lunch spot in the area.
I'll be back for sure!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 6 September 2017

They treat you so well. We enjoyed the cake that we got for a birthday. They made it perfectly to our request.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I'm always in search of lactose free sweets and was pleased to find this tiny shop. There are a variety of cupcakes to choose from but unfortunately no vegan Nanaimo Bars! Cupcakes are delicious and taste like a regular cupcake!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 13 May 2017

They are a little expensive and I am pretty sure they are not diet, 4 out of 5 Dr.'s likely won't recommend consuming them in quantity - but if your willing to risk it - They are so good!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I found this spot on the Nanaimo bar trail guide. I recommend the Nanaimo bar cupcake! I also had red velvet, as I can never say no to a good red velvet cake or cupcake. Next time I am in town, I would stop here again.

Date of visit: July 2016