See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for week while house was being renovated. The smallest motel among a strip of about six motels in central Nanaimo and probably the best ran. Nice couple take care of you and keep the room clean. Laundromat next door, Indian restaurant across the street and downtown a very short drive away.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Lost1965
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Was looking for somewhere to stay in Nanaimo while in town for work and after calling several different places and being told there was no vacancy I came across this one. There was room and I reserved it and the woman on the phone was very helpful with that. When I showed up I was quickly checked in. My room was on the ground floor and had a king-sized bed with a small little backyard patio. Despite being on a very busy road I didn't hear the traffic at all when the doors were closed. The decor was nothing special and there was a very basic kitchenette. The bathroom was nice and had a nice high shower head which was nice for a tall person (6'3) like me. It was located fairly close to many attraction in Nanaimo which was good for me to do something during my down time. Definitely a place worth staying at.

Room tip: Ground floor rooms have a small backyard patio
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank SailorAirman
Reviewed 17 July 2016

Convenient location, good price, clean, kitchenettes, next to highway but one that's not noisy at night. Mom and pop operation, pleasant folks. Gave a seniors discount. Had to ask for it, but maybe because we look so young....

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Don H
Reviewed 6 July 2016

This is a very basic, cheap motel. The building is old but the rooms have been renovated. Thankfully it looks better on the inside than the outside.The beds are decent. The bathrooms are very bright and hot water is plentiful.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Denise L
Reviewed 17 June 2016

. This was the worst place I have ever stayed. It was dirty and noisy. Cobwebs all over the room. Filthy blanket on the bed. Very lumpy old comforter. I would never stay here again. And I usually choose lower priced motels. This was way over priced. We stayed at a very very nice hotel for the same price.

Date of stay: June 2016