This was my first trip to British Columbia, I have to say this hotel really felt like I was home away from home. (I'm from Philadelphia). The room was similar to a small apartment for someone that is single but spacious enough for when my friends that lived in Nanaimo to come over to visit. The staff was really nice and the maid staff was just as nice.
Also they also don't seem to mind (as long as you tell them) it one person stays over with you so long as you mind the rules and are mindful of the other tenents. All in all I will stay here again since I normally travel with no care and rely on local transit to get around. It was near the harbor which was also nice and a great walking distance from many stores and also near transit buses.
However, the only problem i would say is for someone that has a car i've heard that there are issues with thefts if you have a car int he parking lot which the staff when i arrived are still trying to fix. But all in all it was a nice stay if your traveling alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Nanaimo is the newest Hotel in the City of Nanaimo, Construction was finished in early 2008. Free continental Breakfast, Fitness Center, Business Center, and many other amenities. We are located in the heart of downtown Nanaimo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Nanaimo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Nanaimo Hotel Nanaimo
- Nanaimo Ramada
- Ramada Nanaimo Vancouver Island