“good food”

Zabb Thai Restaurant Rutland
Ranked #58 of 695 Restaurants in Kelowna
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Description: Voted the Best Thai Restaurant in Kelowna on TripAdvisor and Urbanspoon. This is Zabb's second location and it's the first Thai restaurant in Kelowna Rutland. With the same menu and atmosphere as the original Zabb, you can expect a wonderful experience at Zabb Rutland. Whether you like spicy or mild, vegetarian or not, we have it all.
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Nice thai restaurant. Manager and staff were great. Food was good, but more canadian/american thai food. They did say they will make it more thai spicy if asked, but I did not find that out until after our food came. Nice selection, but no children's menu. Luckily my children like thai food, but if yours do not there is limited to choose from.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

I eat at the Lakeshore location a fair bit, it's one of my favorite Thai places in BC so I tried a few dishes at the Rutland location when I ended up there one evening and it was just as well prepared as the original location.
I wasn't super impressed with the building, etc. but the food is why I go somewhere rather than to impress someone... well done people.

Worth going to try out for sure.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

There are so many good reviews and I love Thai food. The Pad Thai was good but the service was slow, and I arrived at 4:30, well before the crowd. I waited several minutes at the door while two girls stayed busy with something behind the counter. No one acknowledged me, let alone ten me they'd be right with me. There was a couple at one table. The other 10 were empty. They might even have told me to sit anywhere. But I waited. Then I waited for someone to take my order. Then I waited for my drink order to arrive. I would have understood if the place was full, but I was the only one who had ordered. From the time I sat down until my water and Thai tea arrived was 15 minutes. Now I am waiting for someone to take my credit card. Will I return? Probably because I love Thai and I want to see if tonight was an anomaly.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

A colleague once told me that eating at Zabb was as close to authentic Thai food you could get, with the exception of going to Thailand! The food here is as good as their Pandosy location. If I had to fault it on one thing, it would be that my wife observed that people who came in and placed a take-out order after we placed our dining-in order, they were given their order before we were. It didn't seem to be just one she noticed this with. They might want to work on that.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

This is one of our favored Restaurants in Kelowna. Well priced with excellent food and great service. The owner seems to be at the restaurant most of the time and she is making sure the kitchen and restaurant are well working together. Just the amount of take out produced at this kitchen is amazing ! Dinner for four is great all different meal choices.