Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
US$118
Free cancellation until 19/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$118
US$84
SAVE US$34
Free cancellation until 15/03/21
Hotels.comUS$118
Expedia.comUS$118
eDreamsUS$118
All reviews outdoor water slide front desk free breakfast hot tub cactus club hotel is located the breakfast area small pool would stay here again room was clean and comfortable light sleeper highly recommend this hotel main floor the main highway walmart cereal microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2020 via mobile

I had to stay in this hotel after to have a problem in a previous one. The staff is really good, the coffee break is awesome including the attendees, the meal (special attention for the waffles) the rooms are really good and comfortable. The pool was working even during the covid with reservations. This way they were able to sanitize the space each time it was used. I really recommend to stay in there. About the pics, sorry I forgot. Ops I at least took one of the waffles! LOL

Trip type: Travelled with family
Cedric Younge, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2020

Dear marciosantosrj,

Thank you for the great review, I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay! I am also glad you took note of our efforts to keep our amenities open in safe manner. We have put a significant amount of thought and resources into our overall plan to ensure our valued guests can still enjoy their much needed time away.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon...and thanks for the waffle pic!

Regards,

Reviewed 24 July 2020 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times . It’s really set up for families and not couples . I did like the free breakfast . I didn’t like the small King size rooms . As a Titanium Elite member I was hoping for an upgrade which never came . If your over 40 pay for the updated and stay at the Delta !

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear travel4free,

Thank you for your review, I really appreciate your feedback and ongoing loyalty to Marriott. I do apologize if you did not receive your upgrade, however I assure you that we do our best to accommodate all of our Bonvoy members.

Thank you.

Reviewed 18 July 2020 via mobile

Stay at this hotel most times when we are in kelowna and have stayed probably 150 times. Most staff know us and appreciate that we continue to return. Today again we had treats in our room and a note from the staff welcoming us back. It is most appreciated to get such great treatment

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank gread2016

Dear gread2016,

Wow 150 times! I love it. I am so pleased that we've created this relationship with you. We look forward to welcoming you back for another 150 stays, please stop and say hi next time.

Warm Regards,

Cedric

ps. We'll keep the treats coming :)

Reviewed 6 July 2020

After a week of camping in the interior of BC, I decided to treat my kids and I to a 'fancy' hotel experience and after careful review, I thought, of the hotels in Kelowna settled on the Fairfield Marriott. For my $250. a night I was looking for a clean (they told me newly renovated), really nice place to rest after our week in the woods.
What we got was stained bathtubs, fairly run down rooms and, oh, a real treat, a dead rat outside our window when I went to open the curtains. I'm familiar with rats, not squeamish, we get them on our own patio at home but it looked like it had been there a while, no one right in the parking lot. I was overall just really disappointed in what I was getting for my buck; this place is very poor value for what you pay. The staff I have to say were very kind. We slept in and missed breakfast and they very kindly put something together for us.
This is not a covid issue this is just Kelowna feeling like they can charge whatever they want for poor quality hotels. Despite the kind staff, I will not be back, not for that price.

Dear O49GVcarolw,

I'm sorry your stay fell short of your expectations. I certainly take your feedback very seriously and will ensure proper follow up on your discovery. In terms of the condition, I must say that I am surprised as our property underwent a significant renovation in 2018. Nonetheless, issues that I will have resolved. I appreciate you bringing these to my attention.

Take care.

Regards,

Reviewed 9 May 2020

Stayed here for a stopover during the pandemic.
Room was clean and amenities were not available (which acceptable and the right thing to do). There was some street noise as it is beside Hwy 97.
My concern was how rooms were being assigned. During the check-in process I asked for a room to be away from other guests to limit exposure. The hotel representative said they have put all the guests on the 4th floor and that it was busy up there. This is not a good strategy to consolidate all the guests on one floor and close the other floors. This was not reassuring and for this I cancelled a future booking and stayed at the Fairfield in Vernon.

Date of stay: April 2020
1  Thank Cheryl G
FFIS-AGM, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2020

Thank you for staying with us Cheryl G, and for taking the time to review your experience. While I am so happy your stay with us was a positive experience overall, I am disappointed in the big negative you pointed out that resulted in you staying at another property. I do truly believe this was a misunderstanding, and the Guest Service Agent said that "it isn't busy up there" - I can assure you that during these times, we have not had a single night that anyone would consider busy, even with operating only one floor. While we are currently only operating the fourth floor, we will only rent 50% of the rooms on this floor to maintain added physical distancing, and once we have hit that threshold, we will open up another floor and so on.
You bring up a very valid point, that we must all re-think how we operate during these unprecedented times, and I assure you that we are doing everything in our power to ensure the health, safety and security of our teams and guests - I hope we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon, and I hope you'll accept my apology for the misunderstanding.

Warm regards,