A Vista Villa Couples Retreat
US$452
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$218
Accent Inn Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$212
US$299
US$247
Coast Capri Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$261
Orbitz.com
US$250
US$190
Priceline
A Touch of English Bed & Breakfast(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$510
US$477
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsimperial suiteour honeymoonbubble baththe salt water poolthe royal treatmentoutdoor fireplacecaught my attentionmini moonher attentionperfect getawaywalk in closetthought of everythingwonderful weekendmemorable staylonger staybeautiful roomhighly recommend this b b
Reviewed 15 July 2017

This place was phenomenal and so relaxing. Its was very couples focus and the service is outstanding. We had an amazing time spending our honeymoon/babymoon here and really did not want to leave. I would recommend anyone to stay here, you'll be glad you did.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ClasseeLadee, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

It was an honor to pamper you while celebrating such a special time in your lives! What a compliment that you did not want to leave! I hope you will find the time for future visits, once the little one is a bit older and you can get away as a couple again! The Villa awaits to help you relax, recharge, and of course - rekindle!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

There are no words to explain, we loved it!!! We will be back again!!! We had so much fun and we relaxed and explored it was great. We wish we were still there!!! We felt like a prince and princess. Everything about it was great. Sherry even washed Shannon's pants for him and pressed them!! It was the best service!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sherry C, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Hello you guys! Wow, thank you for the very nice review and all the comments on our service! My staff and I absolutely love what we do ... and I'm glad that you loved what we did too! I look forward to having you back for more of the royal treatment, that we have become absolutely renowned for! Thanks agan and take good care of each other until we meet again!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Whether you are going for a special occasion or just a weekend getaway the vista villa is perfect! We were so lucky to be the first couple to enjoy the newly updated royal suite !!! Wow - from the moment we arrived everything was perfect !! The room was impeccable - so big and spacious, the bed was the most comfortable bed ever and decorated perfectly ! The gardens and the terrace were so beautiful the attention to detail here doesn't go unnoticed. Sherry really made the weekend extra special for us we couldn't have been happier. She also recommended heart and sol tours which we used for a private wine tour with the best tour guide Bill who made our day perfect. Definitely the most memorable experience. We will definitely back! Don't waste your money on a hotel - you won't regret staying here ! Thanks Sherry for everything !

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am still smiling after reading your review ... sure does my heart good to hear that you loved everything, from the suite to the tours and back again! It is our goal to ensure every single couple has the absolute most memorable and enjoyable time while visiting the Okanagan and I'm so pleased you obviously did! Come back soon, please!!! There's more pampering where that came from!

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Relaxing and intimate. Beautiful room and serene setting. Attention to detail for everything...even things we didn't think of. We will definitely recommend to our family and friends. We will return on our next visit to Kelowna!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sherry C, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank you for your kind words and it really pleases me that you feel you were well taken care of! Look forward to spoiling your friends and family as well, and of course yourselves on that promised return visit!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

A vista VILLA definitely exceeded my expectations. Sherry was such a fabulous host and made sure my surprise engagement to my fiancee went on without a hitch. From organising the surprise pampering package at the villa, to helping with other tours or places in kelowna (to ensure our stay was stress free), sherry made our first time trip to Kelowna the most memorable we have been on in quite a while. Highly meet Its reputation for a couple's retreat.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sherry C, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

I thank you so much for your kind review. It was an absolute privilege and honor to assist you in creating the perfect backdrop for your surprise proposal to your sweetheart. I am so happy to have met you both and I hope to see you back at the Villa time and time again as you share your lives together. I will always ensure your stay with us is completely stress free and that we create the most memorable and enjoyable stay possible!