A Vista Villa Couples Retreat
US$312
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$369/night.

US$322
US$305
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$358/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$191
US$231
US$243
US$235
Comfort Suites Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$200
Orbitz.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Kelowna BC(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$196
US$153
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

A Touch of English Bed & Breakfast(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$152
All reviewsimperial suiteour honeymoonbubble baththe salt water poolthe royal treatmentoutdoor fireplacecaught my attentionmini moonher attentionperfect getawaywalk in closetthought of everythingwonderful weekendmemorable staylonger staybeautiful roomhighly recommend this b b
Reviewed 15 May 2017

My husband booked this Villa for my birthday. I must say he did very very well. Thank you Sherry for the Imperial treatment. We had a great time. The Villa is fantastic we will come back again for sure..

Room Tip: We had the Imperial room. Walk out to pool. Very nice room.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Sherry C, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

We love pampering couples on celebration getaways, and am so glad your sweetheart chose the Villa to take you for your birthday! Certainly look forward to your return visit ... pool opens soon and sure would be nice to see you guys basking in the sun around it!

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

My husband planned this visit all by himself and it turned out to be so much more than what we thought of,,,
We stayed in Regal suite for one night,,, the relaxing bubble bath ,, candles,,, private deck with so much of nature in front,,, everything was so romantic in itself,,,
Sherri was such a great hostess,,, she picks and choose stuff as per your liking,,, the little things she did made this getaway more of a pleasure,,,
The way she oriented us through our suite was lovely,,,,
The topmost thing for me was the level of hygiene being maintained,,, I always feel uncomfortable in hotels but this was the place where things felt so much like home and super clean,,,
The only thing I felt missing was a microwave as We both prefer warmer things (food & coffee).

We ll for sure send friends and family,,, also ll plan for a longer stay soon,,,,

Thanks Sherri

Harpreet & Sukh Brar

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Sherry C, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Hello Harpreet and Sukh! Thank you for the lovely review, it was a pleasure providing the royal treatment to you both! I am so glad to hear you plan on coming out for a longer period next time! I am sorry you missed the microwave, it is in the common area! For the health of our guests, we removed them from the sleeping areas and replaced them with the toaster ovens and kettles. Looking forward to seeing you relaxing by our salt water pool this summer! Can't wait for your return to our couple's oasis in the sunny Okanagan!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

The whole experience was relaxing even though it was just for a night but we will be back for a longer stay! It was more then what was expected. It was relaxing experience and the whole place was beautiful. The Regal room had a oven toaster, and mini fridge and walk in closet.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Sherry C, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to place a review online of your experience! It does my heart good to hear that you plan to come back, but for longer next time! It would be just wonderful to see the two of you lounging around the pool, and just totally relaxing! Looking forward to welcoming you both back!

Reviewed 12 February 2017

I've had the tremendous pleasure to stay at A Vista Villa and experience the pampering bestowed by the hostess. From the moment I walked in the door, I felt myself relax.

The room in which I stayed was absolutely charming and fastidiously maintained. It seemed I only had to think of something that would make my stay pleasing, and it was there! From the lovely decor of the room, to the delightful snacks and meals provided, and the opportunities to be entertained. There's the private theatre with massage chairs, the beautiful outdoor pool and garden, and the stunning mountain views.

The hostess knows her way around the Okanagan and is very well connected. Whatever tour you may wish to experience, she knows exactly how to arrange the perfect getaway experience.

If you're a honeymooner, I can't think of a better place to stay. With every need and desire fulfilled, you are free to focus on your partner, knowing every detail is worked out for your total relaxation and enjoyment.

If you want to make the most of your stay in the Okanagan, you'll want to book your room at A Vista Villa.

Room Tip: Let the hostess know in advance what you want to see while in the area, so she can help you plan your trip.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Sherry C, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your experience while staying with us! I enjoy pampering our guests and ensuring their every need will be anticipated in advance! It was so nice that you took advantage of many of our amenities and it was certainly my pleasure to ensure your stay at the Villa was memorable and relaxing, but also your stay in Kelowna! I very much look forward to the honor of having you back at in the not-too-distant future!

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

This retreat is one of the best I've ever been to. I highly recommend A Vista Villa to anyone looking for a very romantic accommodation. Sherry has thought of everything and she has the utmost professional attitude towards her guests. We really enjoyed to jetted tub. We visited in the winter so the pool was not usable. But seeing the surroundings in the snow I have no doubt that it is very beautiful in the summer time. Thank you very much Sherry ;)

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Sherry C, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Thank you for that glowing response! We do hope to see you back during our peak season to enjoy our nice warm salt water swimming pool! It is nice to know you enjoyed yourselves so much as our winter guests as well, those fireplaces are amazing! Until we have the honor of your reservations again, take good care of each other!