Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
View deal
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Orbitz.com
Booking.comUS$80
Hotels.comUS$80
PricelineUS$80
All reviews quiet location stayed here for two nights continental breakfast business trip the ground floor highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2018

Stopped here during a road trip and really great experience! Front desk staff was informative and helpful. Room was clean, newly renovated and spacious including a living room and kitchen. Outdoor space had patio area with picnic benches and BBQ's. Lots of restaurants within walking distance and directly off the highway so convenient for travellers. Would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
WitmarGM, General Manager at The Recreation Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay in Recreation Inn & Suites and taking time to provide us feed back for your stay. I am glad to see that you loved staying with us and would love to have you back as our guest on your next trip to Kelowna.

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

Hii i booked at this hotel for 3 nights but due to some emergency situation I could not reach kelowna on the day one, so i informed the hotel by phone that i would checkin the next couple of days but when i reached the reception the third day, i was refused checking saying that my booking was cancelled. How can they cancel my booked when i had paid full advance payment for my booking and the manager at the reception was so much rude. I never came up on a situation like this in my entire travel experience.
I was so stunned by the situation and i had to spend like 250$ for a night at some other hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank isbirdi
WitmarGM, General Manager at The Recreation Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay in Recreation Inn & suite and please accept my sincere apology for your Inconvenience. I discuss your issue with front desk team If you want to discuss further please contact me through email hotelgm@witmar.com.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed here a few times but last time was the very last, went on their own website looked up price decided to phone hotel directly and book cause we wanted a specific room well when I called they quoted me a price 30$more expensive than their own website? So I booked online. They said they have nothing to do with their website? So I arrived and had booked a 2room suite got there they said they have no such room ? I said I have stayed it in a few times already,lucky I took a screenshot of the room listed online, after 30 min of going back and forth with this employee we got in our room and low and behold it was a 2room suite , terrible customer service will not stay there again ,we were almost late for our event

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tracey B

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay in Recreation Inn & suite and please accept my sincere apology for your Inconvenience. I discuss your issue to front desk agent for not providing you all the details. Once again please accept sincere apology for your Inconvenience and in your future visit to Kelowna please gives us a one more chance to serve you again.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Very comfortable and clean Spacious and well maintained room. Outdoor pool was especially welcome after a long drive from Calgary. Pool had attached shower and change area with plentiful supply of extra towels.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 August 2018

This was our second visit in last 5 years - Front desk very helpful and flexible. Rooms clean, and looked recently renovated. Only reason why gave 3 stars Vs 5 stars was due to very disappointing breakfast - Had Frozen breads, bagels etc - Not even fresh and half frozen. Lack of options and not clean at all in breakfast area. Otherwise, great place for the price.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
WitmarGM, General Manager at The Recreation Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for you stay in Recreation Inn & Suites. Please accept my sincere apology for your inconvenience. We hire new staff member as a breakfast attandent and I hope on your next visit to Kelowna you give us a one more chence to serve you again.