All reviews orchard park mall pool and hot tub an older hotel breakfast room blackout curtains two queen beds clean rooms stay there again fridge and microwave hotel room great place to stay complimentary breakfast muffins chlorine key highway
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Loved this place. Large rooms.
Accommodating staff. They were awesome.
Went out of there way to help us.
Great place to stay right by orchard park mall.
Wheelchair friendly.
Nice pool and hot tub.
Clean rooms.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank BarbandGeorge
Walter W, Manager at Dilworth Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank you BarbandGeorge for you kind words. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had a chance to enjoy our location and all the amenities we offer. We look forward BarbandGeorge to your next visit!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

The staff were very friendly, well maintained property, good size room, plenty of extras in bathroom, large closet with dresser big enough for family. The only thing that this property could improve on is the complimentary breakfast. Eggos are a bad substitute for a pancake machine.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brad M

Thank you Brad M for your review. We are happy that you had a pleasant stay at the Dilworth Inn. I will pass your kind comments on to our staff.
We have purchased new make-your-own waffle machines and they should be available to you and our other guests in the very near future.
We hope to see you again when you’re back in Kelowna!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

The three people (a man and two ladies) working at check-in desk in the morning were super-friendly and helpful. The breakfast was a basic selection, but it was delicious and started my morning right. The lady working in the breakfast room was very nice. The bed was comfortable and comfy too.

The drawbacks:
The stains on the rug in the hallway surprised me. I've never seen that before in all of the hotels that I've stayed at. That was a turn-off before entering my hotel room for the first time. There were about 4 fruit flies flying around the bathroom sink. I killed 3 of them, and there was a bug crawling on the floor. That was gross and very frustrating for me. I was there to relax, not to have flies swarming around me. There was also a clipped toe nail on the rug by the bathroom door.

Unfortunately, I will not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your honest review of our hotel, and of your experiences with us. I am very happy to hear that you had a pleasant encounter with our staff, and that you found our beds comfortable. As for the carpets, they have be purchased are we are in the process of scheduling the new installation.
We are in the process of updating our rooms, as of now we have replaced all our linens, pillows, duvets and covers, eco-friendly hotel shower heads and 50 inch 4K Led TV’s.
I will be forwarding your other concerns at our next staff meetings.
I would love for you to give us another try when you are back in Kelowna.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This is an older hotel that's showing its age. Not really an issue being everything worked and the room was well kept even though it was dated. One of the big benefits was it is very well-lit at least the room I was in. Many hotels I stay in including five star have poor lighting, that was not a problem here. The breakfast does leave a lot to be desired but I'm not a big breakfast person anyway. The pool and hot tub look nice but I wasn't prepared for swimming on this trip. I'm sure I will stay here again next time I visit the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thank you Alan S for the feedback from your stay with us. We are happy to hear overall you enjoyed your visit. We use our guests' valued feedback to ensure they leave satisfied and happy. We will be sure to pass along the concerns you mentioned to the owners as they are very interested in improving our guest experience. Once again, thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Do not stay here!!
Stayed one night out of 5 booked. Was told we had the "best" room in the hotel, but it was far from that. Rooms are spacious but need updating. Air conditioning is an issue. The room was soo hot when we got there , and the AC unit so OLD and dirty that it did not function properly. We spent the first night in a room so hot we could'nt sleep. The next day we were out all day, so left the AC on to cool the room- it did not!! We called the front desk and they sent a person who fiddled with the buttons and said it was working. It stayed working for about 5 minutes after he left!! The second evening we couldnt even open windows because the screens were crawling with bugs. My husband looked up and there were bugs crawling all over the ceiling. ( We were told at the front desk that the bugs were native to the area- thats fine- but they shouldnt be in the room!! It is interesting that the front desk area has a new AC unit yet the rooms are stifling. We checked out at 10pm and went to the Ramada , across the road, and got a room with working AC for our next 4 nights , and for $20 less a night!! The only thing the Dilworth has going for it is its location. I would never recommend this hotel unless it gets a major update.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank MarilynB1437

Thank you Marilyn B for taking a moment to review our hotel. It is unfortunate you were not satisfied with the room. We are constantly striving to improve our guest experience. I will be taking your comments and addressing them with our Housekeeping and maintenance staff.
We will also be installing new carpets in the next few months.
I would love for you to give us another try when you are back in Kelowna.