“Great Thai food”

Mon Thong Thai Restaurant on Ellis
Ranked #62 of 695 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Description: One of the romantic places to dine in Kelowna and the newest member of the Mon Thong family, the first and best Thai restaurant in Kelowna.
Reviewed 25 March 2017

I have been to Mon Thong many times and the food is always great. My wife and I recently went there with another couple and it was excellent as usual. I am Celiac, so I am always looking for gluten free items and they have many items that are gluten free. The atmosphere is clean and fresh. The service is reasonable, although the night we were there it looked like one person was dealing with the whole restaurant, but it was not very busy that night and she did fine looking after the tables and dealing with take out customers. I will definitely continue going back to Mon Thong.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 22 March 2017

So I love pad Thai, it is one of my favorite foods. Although this restaurant over all is one of the best thai places in Kelowna they wouldn't accommodate me with my order. I love pad thai but with extra sauce and they wouldn't allow me to that. So my order always came pretty dry.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Very clean & inviting atmosphere. Food was fresh and great flavors. Service great. My husband is not big on international foods but really enjoyed each dish.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Excellent food and Service, Friendly Amazing Pad Thai, Service was incredible flavours I can still taste. Worth a visit.

Date of visit: January 2017
New_Monthong, Manager at Mon Thong Thai Restaurant on Ellis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. We are glad to know that your enjoyed our service and food especially our Pad Thai. Please come visit us again. We hope to see you at Mon thong on Ellis soon.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Wow, what a find... great food, great service... well worth finding this little hidden gem. Returned here for a second visit and it was nice to be remembered by staff right down to our order.

Date of visit: January 2017
New_Monthong, Manager at Mon Thong Thai Restaurant on Ellis, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Hello Carol, thank you very much for visiting Mon Thong on Ellis again. It was our pleasure to serve you and your family. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you would like to try anything different for your next visit. We are looking forward to serving you again and again :)