Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FourPoints.com
Hotels.comUS$223
TravelocityUS$223
PricelineUS$222
Agoda.comUS$223
All reviews close to the airport gulfstream restaurant shuttle service is long term parking an early morning flight parking lot convenient location the hotel is clean definitely stay here again front desk staff lounge bc canada
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2022

I stayed here to facilitate a group learning event. The room was very clean, as were the open, public washrooms. The on-site snack shop was fully stocked, the conference room was clean. The in-house AV was a disappointment due to short in-house cables of all things, but other than that it was a suitable venue for what I needed to do. I was truly surprised by the lack of masks indoors. Throughout the visit, I was the only person, short of the staff, who wore a mask insofar as I saw.

Room tip: Try to get a room away from the elevator. I found it particularly noisy.
Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Stacy Thacyk, Guest Services / Front Office at Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2022

Dear TrippyPhil - Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with this valuable feedback. Your feedback in regards to the cables has been shared with the Sales & Events team. I am confident that the necessary steps will be taken to ensure your equipment experience is an isolated incident. Thank-you again for choosing to host your event with us, we will look forward to hosting your group again in the future!

Reviewed 29 May 2022

Clean bright lobby fresh and clean. Friendly Reception with Ryan and offered all the information for my stay, long term parking and shuttle to the airport tomorrow. Open Table reservation for Gulfstream in the hotel was available 1/2 early when I went in for happy hour. Server asked if I wanted to sit in the very active and busy pub or the dining room. Even though the pub felt good I chose the dining room for a quieter place to meet and dine with long time friends. Excellent food and service. Comfortable environment with a no rush feeling for our long fun filled visit. Night cap in the quieter pub at evening end. Breakfast was hot eggs crispy bacon and my kind of coffee, service was excellent thanks Corina. Tom Thaler with CMHHeli.com was in a sales kiosk by the elevator, so I stopped to see what this was about. Friendly well spoken and informative representative for helicopter adventures.
Kelowna people here at Four Points Airport Way Hotel make me happy and comfortable.

Date of stay: February 2022
Stacy THacyk, Guest Services / Front Office at Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2022

First of all, thank you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport. I know that you have a lot of choices in accommodations and we are deeply honored and grateful that you have chosen us for your stay in Kelowna. Secondly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for all your gracious and very encouraging remarks! I will be sure to share your kind works with Corina, Ryan & Tom. The team looks forward to your visit next year for some more heliskiing adventures!

Reviewed 9 January 2022 via mobile

Great property. Super nice staff and service! A pleasant surprise! Nice bar and restaurant too. Great place to stay on your way into Canada for some powder skiing. Very convenient to the airport, both commercial and private. I highly recommend the property.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2021

Just a 5 minute shuttle (free) from the airport. Lounge, Dining Room, pool and free wi-fi checks all our boxes.

Right from the time we checked in (Harman) at reception, there was exceptional, friendly service with maintenance people moving around quietly cleaning the common areas.

Room tip: We were on the top floor and didn't hear a thing until people started to leave in the morning.
Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank Dreamer55963
Stacy THacyk, Guest Services / Front Office at Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2021

Happy Holidays from Kelowna! Thank you for your amazing review. We were so happy to hear that you had an overall positive experience on your last visit and we truly appreciate your comments regarding our amenities and staff. We will be sure to share your kinds words with Harman. Thank-you again - we look forward to you staying with us again in the future!

Reviewed 15 December 2021 via mobile

This is a great hotel when traveling thru Kelowna. Staff are super friendly and helpful. Rooms are very clean and quiet. The on-site restaurant has a good menu and choices. The shuttle service is excellent and they run all night. Shout out to the night manager who had a big friendly smile (behind his mask!) at 3.40am. This is my go to hotel for my first and last night in Kelowna the way my flights fall.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings from Kelowna! Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review and also recognizing the efforts of our team members! We truly appreciation your comments about the food and beverage offerings, shuttle service and of course our amazing night manager, Afshin. We will share your feedback with our team and we look forward to you visiting us again in the near future!