Lowest prices for your stay
FourPoints.com
US$157
Booking.comUS$169
Hotels.comUS$169
PricelineUS$169
All reviews gulfstream restaurant close to the airport shuttle service is long term parking an early morning flight parking lot convenient location the hotel is clean definitely stay here again front desk staff bc canada
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2022 via mobile

Great property. Super nice staff and service! A pleasant surprise! Nice bar and restaurant too. Great place to stay on your way into Canada for some powder skiing. Very convenient to the airport, both commercial and private. I highly recommend the property.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2021

Just a 5 minute shuttle (free) from the airport. Lounge, Dining Room, pool and free wi-fi checks all our boxes.

Right from the time we checked in (Harman) at reception, there was exceptional, friendly service with maintenance people moving around quietly cleaning the common areas.

Room tip: We were on the top floor and didn't hear a thing until people started to leave in the morning.
Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank Dreamer55963
Stacy THacyk, Guest Services / Front Office at Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2021

Happy Holidays from Kelowna! Thank you for your amazing review. We were so happy to hear that you had an overall positive experience on your last visit and we truly appreciate your comments regarding our amenities and staff. We will be sure to share your kinds words with Harman. Thank-you again - we look forward to you staying with us again in the future!

Reviewed 15 December 2021 via mobile

This is a great hotel when traveling thru Kelowna. Staff are super friendly and helpful. Rooms are very clean and quiet. The on-site restaurant has a good menu and choices. The shuttle service is excellent and they run all night. Shout out to the night manager who had a big friendly smile (behind his mask!) at 3.40am. This is my go to hotel for my first and last night in Kelowna the way my flights fall.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings from Kelowna! Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review and also recognizing the efforts of our team members! We truly appreciation your comments about the food and beverage offerings, shuttle service and of course our amazing night manager, Afshin. We will share your feedback with our team and we look forward to you visiting us again in the near future!

Reviewed 26 November 2021 via mobile

The room is beautiful, with an awesome desk and chair, there are great USB chargers. The temperature control isn’t the best… either warm or cool. BUT Where my experience was shattered is the bed.
I was exhausted when I arrived and needed a good sleep. The bedding is lovely crisp and cottony-feeling. The problem is the mattress: it is so plush that I feel like I am in a hammock - and at 3:30 am i was awake with my back is in agony. Yes the feeling of massive pillow top is momentarily lovely, but for anyone with a sensitive back whom reads this - take note, it is NOT a supportive mattress in the least.
I really wanted to love this hotel, but I cannot…. And with how chains standardize their bedding, I know I’ll be needing to steer clear of the 4 Points by Sheraton in the future.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Stacy THacyk, Guest Services / Front Office at Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2021

Dear Adrimcm, On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most recent experiences with us during your recent stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport! We appreciate you taking the time to give us such honest and constructive feedback. Thank you for you kind words regarding our bedding. Although, I was disappointed to hear you had an unrestful sleep due to type of mattress in the room. These are not the take-away memories we strive for here, so we sincerely apologize for you unpleasant experience. Our property is scheduled for a room refresh sometime in 2022, including the mattresses and we hope you decide to give us another chance to redeem ourselves.

Please note, your review has been shared with the hotel team in an effort to continue to deliver great experiences. We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope you decide to visit us again in the near future as we'd love to welcome you back! Thank you again.

Reviewed 23 October 2021

This was a return visit and we were very happy with our stay. It still feels like a new hotel, super clean and sparkly. The rooms are large and modern. Great bathrooms. The staff were all super friendly and helpful- I needed dental floss and they had a full drawer of such needs available. They were doing a good job with covid protocols. The hotel is basically in a parking lot, so don't select for it's BC beauty, but it's super close to the airport and I will return again.

Date of stay: October 2021
Stacy THacyk, Guest Services / Front Office at Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2021

Dear cathjimspence - Thank you for your fantastic rating and review of your experience at Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport. It is very rewarding to see your comments in regards to our rooms. We want to ensure we are providing our guests with the safest stay possible, so we would like to thank you for noticing our efforts. We truly look forward to welcoming you back when travels bring you back to Kelowna. May you always have safe and memorable travels to come. Thank you for choosing us!