Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$132
Hotels.comUS$112
eDreamsUS$132
Agoda.comUS$133
Trip.comUS$111
Orbitz.comUS$112
All reviews close to the airport gulfstream restaurant free shuttle shuttle service tim hortons parking lot spacious rooms convenient location front desk staff starbucks lounge highway convenience downtown laptop michelle lake
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2020

We stayed here on the way back though BC for a couple of days and got the executive suite with breakfast package through bonvoy. A bit pricey, but not out of line with similar hotels in Kelowna. It is a bit of a ways from downtown, but nicer location than the hotel strip I think.
Professional staff at check in, our room was not quite ready, but they phoned us when it was and held our bags.
The executive room had a separate bed room with a comfy bed and fireplace, a small kitchen and living room. The bathroom was huge with a separate shower and jetted tub.
Across the highway from the airport, but no airport noise, there were very few arrivals during covid, I think there was 3 hrs between landings. We looked south and the view is actually pretty nice if you do not look at the immediate parking lot below, you could watch planes land if that is your thing.
A breakfast voucher was included in the package for about $20 each and would buy you a good breakfast. It is one of the top 10 eggs bennny's I have had actually, good service too.
The only thin was that the furniture is beginning to show its age a bit.

Room tip: try and get a high floor, executive room is large if the price is right
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 28 August 2020 via mobile

I was checked in by Isabella. She was very informative and explained to me all the facilities and amenities. She really made me feel at home with her friendly smile. There was plenty of luggage carts available at the door so you don't need to break a sweat from carrying your luggage. Rooms smells fresh and clean. Bathroom were bright and spacious. Parking is also plentiful infront and in the rear of the building. Lots of local restaurant available and also in house. Highly recommended. I've been coming here since the first month they opened and will be coming back again for sure.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

Due to a glitch in the Marriott description of the accommodations, the staff, Ashley and Nadia, went out of their way to accommodate my family. The hotel is only 7 years old and is in pretty good shape.
Due to COVID, as soon as you arrive, you'd be well advised to book your time to visit the gym (45 minutes per person or two people from the same party) with 15 minutes for them to clean in between visitors) and a one hour visit to the indoor pool for your party. It was so nice to have that privacy.
Loved the one bedroom king suite with the kitchen. You can request a hot plate.
The staff were friendly and worked at making our stay a very pleasant one.
The free shuttle to and from the airport is convenient especially if you don't want to keep your rental vehicle for the whole trip.
They also recommend masks outside your room and only one party or two people per elevator (should be only one party period).
I would definitely go back.
Thanks Ashley, Nadia, David and the rest for making our stay such a pleasant one. :)

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2020

This was my Second Stay at the Four Points Sheraton Kelowna Airport. As life happens, I moved from Vancouver to Kelowna in early May of 2020. Now, as much as I do not recommend moving during a pandemic, the Four Points absolutely saved me, as I believe they were actually the Only hotel functionally open in early May.

The Entire Staff went above and beyond their duties to help my stay be as comfortable and normal as possible....All while adjusting their duties and responsibilities daily due to the changing effects of the pandemic on the Hospitality industry.

EVERY department from Reception, to Housekeeping, to the Gulfstream restaurant Chef, Serving Staff, and Bartenders, to the Maintenance and Shuttle guys....were absolutely Amazing. Each and every staff member was extremely welcoming and Professional.

Thank you to Mark and All the Department Managers for everything, as I now believe I hold the record for longest non-vacation stay during a pandemic. I have never had so much fun spending so much money.

Thank You again to ALL the Staff!!!

Kim

Date of stay: May 2020
Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

The Sheraton is a newer hotel that was clean. It is not fancy but the rooms were comfortable. The staff is friendly and the lounge and restaurant are very nice for being in a hotel. It’s a good choice if you need to stay be the airport.

Date of stay: March 2020