“Great food!”

The Jammery
Ranked #36 of 680 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Just outside Kelowna, BC they serve breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea. Everything is fresh baked and the jam--homemade. Gift shop attached toto the t
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We were there on a long weekend so it was very bussy and we had to wait over an hour for a table but it was worth it.
The kids had the all you can eat waffles which were really good and came with really good jam. I had a Ruben sandwich which was excellent,
The service was also great even though the place was bussy.

Highly recommend this place if you are in the area.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

The breakfast was super tasty! Got the eggs benny with capicolli with a hint of apple jelly and a blueberry scone with Devonshire cream and jam. Loved our server who’s name was Jocelyn. She also made suggestions on where to go afterwards even though the restaurant was busy. She was warm and friendly, calm and patient.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Thought we'd give this a try since we were in the area and reviews were good. Twenty minute wait for 2 on a Wednesday morning - popular place. Decor is like a countrified chain restaurant, and things are looking tired. Menu was interesting. Blueberry jam was great. But the grease in the scramble - the food was swimming in it, couldn't finish.

Definitely no need to return here.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

First I will agree that you will most likely have to wait, so if you’re not into waiting don’t bother. We had expected a wait, so we picked up coffees on the way and sat outside at a picnic table. We were told for the 2 of us there would be a 30-40 minute wait, larger parties were closer to an hour. We drank our coffees then wandered around the gift shop and I bought some jam and as I was paying our table was ready (we waited 40 minutes). Once we were seated we were in and out in 45 minutes.
Sorry this review was not meant to be about the wait at all, but like I said if you hate waiting don’t bother.
The food was so worth the wait. Our server was top notch, I wish I got her name. Everything on the menu looked so good, I really had a hard time deciding. The last time I was here I had the waffles, so I decided to try a sandwich, I ordered the chicken BLT and it was excellent, my date had the Jammery favorite with waffles, poached eggs and ham. We thoroughly enjoyed our meals! Was a nice treat while visiting Kelowna.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

absolutely a must stop on your travels to the area, They make their own jams on site and have a store which sells their own products.
If you don't mind waiting the food is well worth the wait. The servers are superb , and the food is well presented