“Always quality and great flavours ”

Mabui Sushi Izakaya
Ranked #2 of 694 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I call it ‘Sushi + More’
Excellent quality sushi and special fusion items.

Highly recommended- everything is always good!

When there is a line up to get in tells you something....

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Good sushi, reasonable prices. Small servings, don't be afraid to order all your favorite items. I doubt many people can't finish everything they order. But that's not a criticism. Just reality, these days.
So, that said, I can't believe this place is rated so high as far as restaurants in Kelowna are concerned. It's a big enough town to boast of some pretty good eateries. I'm fairly sure somebody's doing it right. This place MIGHT deserve the best Japanese food rating, (and I can't say, there's more than one place and I haven't tried any others), but the best or even 2nd best place in town? C'mon!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

This by far is the best sushi in Kelowna..every time we go the food is excellent...the piri piri is the best I’ve ever had..we have our favourites dishes every time we go and the last dish we ask them to surprise us with one ...have not been disappointed yet...10 out of 10

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank shawnhackett
Reviewed 21 September 2018

Hello, 4 of us girls were meeting for sushi for lunch. This is just a small place but everything was great! Good service and food was wonderful! We will return again soon.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We live out of town and will drive to Mabui for amazing sushi. Try the Puri Puri Ebi Mayo. Delicious.

Date of visit: October 2017