All reviews log home breakfast each morning great hosts two nights michelle balcony suite lake pros wineries accommodations
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We decided to book here as it looked very nice and said is was beachfront. Also, thought it would be good to stay at a B&B.

When we arrived the owner greeted us and was very welcoming.

Pros: Nice large clean room with a tv, AC, fridge, private balcony to see the lake (too smokey)

Con: Not a B&B (which is advertised) disappointed as I wanted to try a B&B, not close to the beach, driveway very steep, a bit from town.

The website for this place is not working properly as it takes you to an explicit website. (Might want to remove this).

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

My fiancè and I spent 2 wonderful nights at this amazing B&B! The views are fantastic and there are numerous wineries close by. A quiet beach is about 5 minutes away. The host and hostess are very friendly and knowledgeable of the area and attractions. We will be returning to this absolute gem!

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We really liked our Great hosts, beautiful accommodation pretty hardwood and tile floors, open log beamed ceiling, nice view from our honeymoon suite, clean clean clean, spacious relaxing rooms, comfortable bed, good and different breakfast each morning, relaxing deck. 10/10 would visit again.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank Erin D
Michelle M, Manager at A Okanagan Lakeview B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Hello Erin,
It was such a pleasure having you stay with us. I hope you had a safe trip home and that life is good for you and your husband. I was sad I could not say goodbye the morning you left but here is a big hug and many kisses.
All the best,
Michelle & Ralf

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We were told if we booked 7 nights, we would have 1 night free. This was not honoured. The internet was very slow. Everything else was exceptional however we did not have breakfast there. Exceptionally clean.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Janet M

Hello Janet,
I m so sorry we have to revisit this booking again. Indeed you did not receive your free day but in the end you paid less than if you had the free day. I give up my days off in order to stay open upstairs therefore you did not have to move in the suite that is a lot more money. In insight I should of kept the original booking, you would of paid more and I would of had my days off. In response to the breakfast you declined to have it so you could eat with your children and grandchildren, we also took $20 off per day on your bill. I tried to accommodate you Janet, I am deeply sadden you did not appreciate the gesture. No hard feeling I hope you and your husband are doing well.
Regards,
Michelle

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We were in the Honeymoon room: spacious and inviting, with a spectacular view of the lake from our balcony. Michelle and Ralf are gracious hosts. It was a real pleasure having pleasant morning conversations with them. Breakfasts were tasty, varied, and elegantly presented. The log home and property are strikingly beautiful. It's a short drive to downtown Kelowna, beaches, some top notch wineries, and orchards.

Date of stay: July 2017