All reviews log home breakfast each morning great hosts two nights michelle balcony suite lake pros wineries accommodations
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

My fiancè and I spent 2 wonderful nights at this amazing B&B! The views are fantastic and there are numerous wineries close by. A quiet beach is about 5 minutes away. The host and hostess are very friendly and knowledgeable of the area and attractions. We will be returning to this absolute gem!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We really liked our Great hosts, beautiful accommodation pretty hardwood and tile floors, open log beamed ceiling, nice view from our honeymoon suite, clean clean clean, spacious relaxing rooms, comfortable bed, good and different breakfast each morning, relaxing deck. 10/10 would visit again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Erin D
Michelle M, Manager at A Okanagan Lakeview B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Hello Erin,
It was such a pleasure having you stay with us. I hope you had a safe trip home and that life is good for you and your husband. I was sad I could not say goodbye the morning you left but here is a big hug and many kisses.
All the best,
Michelle & Ralf

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We were told if we booked 7 nights, we would have 1 night free. This was not honoured. The internet was very slow. Everything else was exceptional however we did not have breakfast there. Exceptionally clean.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Janet M

Hello Janet,
I m so sorry we have to revisit this booking again. Indeed you did not receive your free day but in the end you paid less than if you had the free day. I give up my days off in order to stay open upstairs therefore you did not have to move in the suite that is a lot more money. In insight I should of kept the original booking, you would of paid more and I would of had my days off. In response to the breakfast you declined to have it so you could eat with your children and grandchildren, we also took $20 off per day on your bill. I tried to accommodate you Janet, I am deeply sadden you did not appreciate the gesture. No hard feeling I hope you and your husband are doing well.
Regards,
Michelle

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We were in the Honeymoon room: spacious and inviting, with a spectacular view of the lake from our balcony. Michelle and Ralf are gracious hosts. It was a real pleasure having pleasant morning conversations with them. Breakfasts were tasty, varied, and elegantly presented. The log home and property are strikingly beautiful. It's a short drive to downtown Kelowna, beaches, some top notch wineries, and orchards.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017

My husband and I stayed here two nights last week and had a wonderful time. The hosts are so friendly, I only wish we could have spent more time with them, but it is obvious they stay busy keeping things spotless and inviting. The home is amazing - so comfortable, spacious, and beautifully decorated. Breakfast is served on the deck overlooking the lake and mountains, and the food was absolutely delicious. We truly felt spoiled! The location is a bit off the beaten path, but not too far from town. Thank you, Ralf and Michelle, for everything!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Michelle M, Owner at A Okanagan Lakeview B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

It was a pleasure having you. Hope your trip back home was good. Thank you for the review we appreciate it.
All the best.