“Great Udon”

Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central City
Description: Casual Japanese Dining
Reviewed 28 December 2014 via mobile

We're walking in downtown kelowna looking for a good japanese noodle house and we were no disappointed. The restaurant is cozy the service was very good and the food was done right. The gyozas were remarkable and the udon was very good. I'm looking forward to have food here again

Reviewed 9 December 2014

Even for take out they are so nice on the phone. When you walk in the sushi chef's behind the counter say hi to you and bye when you leave. The food is always consistently good! Spicy Veggie roll is so good!
Highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 December 2014

We were downtown for a stroll with our daughter and grandchild (19 months) and thought it would be nice to have lunch out. It was early (11:30) so thought it might be suitable to try it with the toddler. (I hate poorly behaved and noisy kids in restaurants)
We were met immediately at the door, asked where we would like to sit and we chose a seat a little off to the side. The waitress was attentive and while "unloading the gear; stroller, baby bag, etc.) my daughter asked for an avocado roll, cut up in small pieces, for the baby. Before we even got his coat off and seated in the high chair, the chef brought it over. That kept him occupied so we could order during which time the waitress, Angela, returned with our water. There were 3 regular glasses and another, without ice, half filled and with a baby straw. Thoughtful. Our order was taken and miso was returned immediately - 3 regular bowls and one ⅔ filled along with a spoon. I could go on in detail but suffice it to say, extraordinary service was provided every step of the way, making for a great lunch out. The little guy was so busy eating, drinking and playing with other distractions that he was a pleasure to have in the restaurant - others commented. And while I am more than a little biased, he was great to take into the restaurant. Oh yes, the food was good too but it was the service that will bring me back next time in Kelowna. Thank you for your attention and consideration, Angela.

Reviewed 18 November 2014

Had a weekend visit in Kelowna, needed mid-afternoon lunch. I was recommended to Momo's sushi by some locals: great, friendly and fast service. The sushi was super fresh and very tasty. Great job everyone, will come again.

Reviewed 3 November 2014

I love coming to momo's, this place is fast and most importantly really good. The servers are really nice, I was told to come from a restaurateur in Kelowna and am so glad we took the recommendation. Super clean and lovely people.