Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 02/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
PricelineUS$121
eDreamsUS$121
Trip.comUS$130
All reviews airport shuttle next morning front desk protocol gym downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2020

Brand new, tons of parking, great customer service, breakfast served the staff due to COVID and which was surprisingly good especially for a hotel breakfast, there was work/study nooks and tons of breakfast seating on main floor.

Everything was clean, the location is nice as a lot of new construction has taken place nearby. Mini fridge & microwave in room. Nice bathroom amenities and charging ports throughout the room. Desk chair comfortable enough and height adjustable.

Only “con” was one of the blankets in our room had a lot of holes and a friend had some staining or (perhaps iron or dryer marks?) on her sheets. I’d happily stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jamie Hackl, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Kelowna Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Hello Chelseahanbury,
Thank you very much for your kind review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience at the hotel. We were having issues with our newly purchased iron for our linens which was burning holes in some pieces which has now been fixed.
Thanks again for the feedback and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 1 September 2020

Clean and new hotel. Across the highway from the YLW airport and 1 minute down the road from UBCO. The hotel is positioned parallel to the highway and was quiet during the stay.
Staff were wearing masks and following safety protocol. They did a very good job.
Breakfast was well presented and staff were safely serving food to the guests.
Unfortunately most guests were not following general safety protocols. Not wearing masks, filling elevators, not distancing. Guests - please use some common sense and courtesy.

1  Thank Cheryl G

Hi Cheryl,
Thank you for your kind review. I am glad you enjoyed your accommodations and that the staff were following protocol. In September masks were not mandatory indoors however they now are and guests are highly compliant. We hope you will come stay with us again this year.

Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

The room was ideal if you have 3 kids. Nice large room. Good size washroom. I enjoyed the breakfast , I think this offers good value for families. They also have laundry facilities. Most of the staff was friendly . And I felt Covid guidelines are being followed.

However there are a few negative things the pool has sharp texture and cut my daughters foot on the top and bottom . I had to get first aid supplies from the front desk whom did seem overly concerned about this obvious health concern as my daughter did bleed.I also had billing issues that I have not been able to resolve. The rate booked was different than what I was charged. They could see it in the history. But after several calls yet to receive a correct invoice.

This is a new hotel and I think they will work out these issues.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Yyc786,
Thank you for providing your feedback. It is great to see that you enjoyed your stay and felt good value was provided. We do look to provide great value for families with breakfast included and rooms with large area's for lots of luggage and items. I was sorry to hear about your daughter. The textured grip on the pool surface is of course to prevent slips but it can be quite rigid especially when brand new. We have surveyed they pool and since filed down any areas we thought were too rigid.
We hope to see you back next summer!

Reviewed 15 August 2020

This property is very new, right by the Kelowna Airport and close to Highway 97 North. There is ample surface parking and underground parking as well. We were rapidly checked in, and our room was sealed and sanitized. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and well equipped with amenities, fridge and microwave. There were tons of power outlets conveniently located for all our devices. The stay was quiet and very restful. Hampton has figured out how to do a great breakfast with COVID, with a buffet style delivery that worked for us very well!!

The issue I have is around the parking for Hilton Diamond members at this hotel. We arrived around 11 PM and noticed that there was no Diamond parking at all in the surface parking lot. We did notice 2 unoccupied EV parking charge stations right by the front door, next to three parking stalls that should have been marked Diamond but were not. I parked far out in the lot, and we brought our luggage into the front desk. When I complained about the parking, I was told that Diamond members park underground. Nowhere in my reservation was this stated. They offered to arrange for a pass for underground, but I declined because we were already going to the room and parked. I brought this up with Allison, the duty manager, in the morning, and she told me that the EV stalls were located by their supplier, and they had no control over the location. They were being used regularly, she assured me, and the GM of the property used one every weekday. I have a suspicion as to why the EV stalls were placed the way they were. They should not forget the loyal Diamond members who have to travel even during COVID, and put a little thought into surface parking assignment. If they had Diamond surface stalls that were fully occupied, I would say nothing due to our late arrival. That, unfortunately, was not the case.

I would not hesitate to stay here again, but I hope the next time they have their parking issue fixed!!

1  Thank gmdalberta

Hello gmdalberta,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We felt that the underground parking was the premiere spot which is why we wanted to offer it to our Diamond Members. However thanks to your feedback we have added two spots in the above ground lot.
We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2020 via mobile

It’s hard to fault a Hampton Inn anywhere and this one lives up to the brand reputation. I stopped in for one night while passing through Kelowna and was surprised at the quality and standard at this hotel. As it’s new, everything was spotless and in pristine condition. My room (basic king) was massive with excellent lighting and air conditioning that worked flawlessly. The staff were fabulous and very supportive with any requests and followed all distancing protocols.

If you stay here (and you should) make sure you try the morning breakfast that is included because the two women who provide the food service are two of the most memorable, delightful and entertaining staff I have ever encountered at a hotel. They are a total gem to interact with and make the entire experience at the hotel worth the stay.

The hotel is also surrounded by all new retail services (Starbucks, Tim Horton’s, fuel station, grocery store, liquor store and a number of different food restaurants) so everything you would need while traveling is within one block.

I’ll definitely be back and would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to avoid the summer waterfront chaos downtown.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Jedavan,
Thanks for your kind review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and are looking forward to having you back!