Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 02/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
eDreamsUS$121
PricelineUS$121
Trip.comUS$140
All reviews airport shuttle next morning front desk protocol gym downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

The room was ideal if you have 3 kids. Nice large room. Good size washroom. I enjoyed the breakfast , I think this offers good value for families. They also have laundry facilities. Most of the staff was friendly . And I felt Covid guidelines are being followed.

However there are a few negative things the pool has sharp texture and cut my daughters foot on the top and bottom . I had to get first aid supplies from the front desk whom did seem overly concerned about this obvious health concern as my daughter did bleed.I also had billing issues that I have not been able to resolve. The rate booked was different than what I was charged. They could see it in the history. But after several calls yet to receive a correct invoice.

This is a new hotel and I think they will work out these issues.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jamie Hackl, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Kelowna Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Hi Yyc786,
Thank you for providing your feedback. It is great to see that you enjoyed your stay and felt good value was provided. We do look to provide great value for families with breakfast included and rooms with large area's for lots of luggage and items. I was sorry to hear about your daughter. The textured grip on the pool surface is of course to prevent slips but it can be quite rigid especially when brand new. We have surveyed they pool and since filed down any areas we thought were too rigid.
We hope to see you back next summer!

Reviewed 15 August 2020

This property is very new, right by the Kelowna Airport and close to Highway 97 North. There is ample surface parking and underground parking as well. We were rapidly checked in, and our room was sealed and sanitized. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and well equipped with amenities, fridge and microwave. There were tons of power outlets conveniently located for all our devices. The stay was quiet and very restful. Hampton has figured out how to do a great breakfast with COVID, with a buffet style delivery that worked for us very well!!

The issue I have is around the parking for Hilton Diamond members at this hotel. We arrived around 11 PM and noticed that there was no Diamond parking at all in the surface parking lot. We did notice 2 unoccupied EV parking charge stations right by the front door, next to three parking stalls that should have been marked Diamond but were not. I parked far out in the lot, and we brought our luggage into the front desk. When I complained about the parking, I was told that Diamond members park underground. Nowhere in my reservation was this stated. They offered to arrange for a pass for underground, but I declined because we were already going to the room and parked. I brought this up with Allison, the duty manager, in the morning, and she told me that the EV stalls were located by their supplier, and they had no control over the location. They were being used regularly, she assured me, and the GM of the property used one every weekday. I have a suspicion as to why the EV stalls were placed the way they were. They should not forget the loyal Diamond members who have to travel even during COVID, and put a little thought into surface parking assignment. If they had Diamond surface stalls that were fully occupied, I would say nothing due to our late arrival. That, unfortunately, was not the case.

I would not hesitate to stay here again, but I hope the next time they have their parking issue fixed!!

1  Thank gmdalberta

Hello gmdalberta,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We felt that the underground parking was the premiere spot which is why we wanted to offer it to our Diamond Members. However thanks to your feedback we have added two spots in the above ground lot.
We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2020 via mobile

It’s hard to fault a Hampton Inn anywhere and this one lives up to the brand reputation. I stopped in for one night while passing through Kelowna and was surprised at the quality and standard at this hotel. As it’s new, everything was spotless and in pristine condition. My room (basic king) was massive with excellent lighting and air conditioning that worked flawlessly. The staff were fabulous and very supportive with any requests and followed all distancing protocols.

If you stay here (and you should) make sure you try the morning breakfast that is included because the two women who provide the food service are two of the most memorable, delightful and entertaining staff I have ever encountered at a hotel. They are a total gem to interact with and make the entire experience at the hotel worth the stay.

The hotel is also surrounded by all new retail services (Starbucks, Tim Horton’s, fuel station, grocery store, liquor store and a number of different food restaurants) so everything you would need while traveling is within one block.

I’ll definitely be back and would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to avoid the summer waterfront chaos downtown.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Jedavan,
Thanks for your kind review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and are looking forward to having you back!

Reviewed 11 August 2020 via mobile

We were shocked when we first checked in and Jackson at the front desk While wearing a mask, kept pulling it up because it was falling off his face. The fact that he kept touching the mask concerned me, but at least he was wearing one. As we went into the hotel we found the cleaning staff we’re cleaning the room across from ours with no mask. Then the manager (Mayur) came by and introduced himself also not wearing a mask. He had an assistant with him whose name was Adam he too was not wearing a mask the manager was running up and down the hallway on the level that we were assigned nobody anywhere in the hallways or cleaning of the rooms wore masks. We passed by housekeeping personnel several times, different people no mask. I asked housekeeping about wearing the mask each time I saw them and each person told me they were on their way to go get one. Given the high levels being reported out of this area in BC it was shocking to see a business that had people coming and going throughout the hallways and yet none of the staff were wearing masks except for Jackson at the front desk who couldn’t keep his on. Furthermore, while the rooms were cleaned they were in no way sanitized towels that had been in there prior to a stay left by previous tenants were left there and more were added. The bedding was not changed out or washed just the sheets. This is not Covid safe. We stayed one night and couldn’t get out of there fast enough I reported my concerns to the front desk and they did not seem in the least concern themselves.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Carri M

Hi Carri,
I'm terribly sorry to hear about your experience. We do have strict mask protocols and while I do not want to make excuses the hotel had only just recently re-opened when you stayed and were still working out the kinks. I can assure you all staff now diligently wear their masks now they all fit properly. Further all in room linens including untouched towels and untouched beds are changed completely between each guest stay.
I'm sorry again to hear about your poor stay. If you are back in the area we would love the chance to host you again and show we can exceed your expectations. If you are interested you can reach me directly at jamie.hackl@hilton.com

Reviewed 12 July 2020 via mobile

Loved our stay at the Hampton Inn. The rooms are big, clean and new. The staff are friendly and the service was good. It’s close to the airport and around 15 mins drive to the downtown. The breakfast was good too considering the adjustments they had to accommodate due to COVID.
Will definitely stay again when we come back.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 123arabia

Hello 123arabia,
I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you back soon!