Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Priceline
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Expedia.comUS$129
eDreamsUS$129
Trip.comUS$140
All reviews airport shuttle front desk next morning recommend this hotel room was clean protocols gym downtown lake
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2020 via mobile

It’s hard to fault a Hampton Inn anywhere and this one lives up to the brand reputation. I stopped in for one night while passing through Kelowna and was surprised at the quality and standard at this hotel. As it’s new, everything was spotless and in pristine condition. My room (basic king) was massive with excellent lighting and air conditioning that worked flawlessly. The staff were fabulous and very supportive with any requests and followed all distancing protocols.

If you stay here (and you should) make sure you try the morning breakfast that is included because the two women who provide the food service are two of the most memorable, delightful and entertaining staff I have ever encountered at a hotel. They are a total gem to interact with and make the entire experience at the hotel worth the stay.

The hotel is also surrounded by all new retail services (Starbucks, Tim Horton’s, fuel station, grocery store, liquor store and a number of different food restaurants) so everything you would need while traveling is within one block.

I’ll definitely be back and would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to avoid the summer waterfront chaos downtown.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jamie Hackl, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Kelowna Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Hi Jedavan,
Thanks for your kind review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and are looking forward to having you back!

Reviewed 11 August 2020 via mobile

We were shocked when we first checked in and Jackson at the front desk While wearing a mask, kept pulling it up because it was falling off his face. The fact that he kept touching the mask concerned me, but at least he was wearing one. As we went into the hotel we found the cleaning staff we’re cleaning the room across from ours with no mask. Then the manager (Mayur) came by and introduced himself also not wearing a mask. He had an assistant with him whose name was Adam he too was not wearing a mask the manager was running up and down the hallway on the level that we were assigned nobody anywhere in the hallways or cleaning of the rooms wore masks. We passed by housekeeping personnel several times, different people no mask. I asked housekeeping about wearing the mask each time I saw them and each person told me they were on their way to go get one. Given the high levels being reported out of this area in BC it was shocking to see a business that had people coming and going throughout the hallways and yet none of the staff were wearing masks except for Jackson at the front desk who couldn’t keep his on. Furthermore, while the rooms were cleaned they were in no way sanitized towels that had been in there prior to a stay left by previous tenants were left there and more were added. The bedding was not changed out or washed just the sheets. This is not Covid safe. We stayed one night and couldn’t get out of there fast enough I reported my concerns to the front desk and they did not seem in the least concern themselves.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Carri M

Hi Carri,
I'm terribly sorry to hear about your experience. We do have strict mask protocols and while I do not want to make excuses the hotel had only just recently re-opened when you stayed and were still working out the kinks. I can assure you all staff now diligently wear their masks now they all fit properly. Further all in room linens including untouched towels and untouched beds are changed completely between each guest stay.
I'm sorry again to hear about your poor stay. If you are back in the area we would love the chance to host you again and show we can exceed your expectations. If you are interested you can reach me directly at jamie.hackl@hilton.com

Reviewed 12 July 2020 via mobile

Loved our stay at the Hampton Inn. The rooms are big, clean and new. The staff are friendly and the service was good. It’s close to the airport and around 15 mins drive to the downtown. The breakfast was good too considering the adjustments they had to accommodate due to COVID.
Will definitely stay again when we come back.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 123arabia

Hello 123arabia,
I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed 21 March 2020 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights for business. Brand new hotel across from the airport with convenient stores and some restaurants within walking distance. Free wifi provided decent speed for work and video streaming. The lobby and breakfast area were well maintained and I saw staff constantly cleaning in those area. The pool area also has a decent-sized spa tub. The room was typical modern Hampton hardware and the bed was very comfortable. It also has a laptop sized safety box but I couldn't take advantage of it as it only worked once and gave me an error code for low battery afterwards. I notified the front desk the next morning about the safety box when I left for the office, but came back to find a box with new battery in a locked position with its door opened...

The front desk staff were friendly but I was confused by the advice given during check-in. I asked the agent if it was possible to be place me in a King room as I was traveling alone, while my company booked a 2-queen room. I understand that under the HHonors program, room upgrade is not part of the standard benefit for Hampton Inn brand. However, when I asked whether they would consider providing space availability upgrade to their members, I was told they do and the availability is based on membership tiering.

Being their loyal customer with gold status, I was looking forward to be placed in a King room as I just feel odd staying in a 2-queen room by myself. The agent went to the back to check with a supervisor and came back to advise that they do not have any King room available as majority of their rooms are the 2-queen configuration. I thanked her for making the effort. After I settled into my room, I got onto the Hilton app and found inventory for both the King room and the King suite available for same date. Not sure what happened but I rather they tell me they do not provide upgrades. This experience left a bad taste in my mouth.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank YVR_Big_E
jstier1, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Kelowna Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2020

ekkwong2007,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Kelowna Airport. As a loyal Gold Member, we are deeply sorry to learn that you received multiple short comings, that left a bad taste in your mouth. We would like to sincerely apologize for this less than enjoyable experience.
As we strive to provide high quality Hospitality services, we see there is room for improvement. If you have a moment, we would like to speak with you personally; please contact myself at jennifer.stier@hilton.com.

We thank you for informing us of your recent stay and look forward to speaking with you further.
Warm Regards,

Jennifer Stier
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 6 March 2020

Great new addition to the Kelowna. RIght across from the hotel, very clean, comfy beds, lots of parking, airport shuttle, early morning check out and a to go breakfast bag, all around great service
The front desk staff was friendly, fast and efficient.
Hardeep the night auditor/front desk/shuttle driver was a delight at 4:30am!

Date of stay: March 2020
jstier1, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Kelowna Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2020

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Kelowna Airport hotel. We are delighted to hear that our staff have made an impression on your stay. Our team takes pride in going above and beyond and we are pleased to hear that Hardeep has achieved just that!
Thank you again for sharing, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!