1,226 results
All reviews the club lounge north tower valet service self parking yacht club corner room wine tasting lake view hotel restaurant beautiful property prospera place jetted tub front desk staff upon check downtown area beds were very comfortable king bed
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Sierra made our night.. And Chris is awesome too. Everyone was really nice and the service was good. Also though Sierra was our server and she made our dining experience awesome. And Chris the vallet was super helpful

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here early November
Friendly staff always willing to help.
Used the valet parking- expensive but saves you the hassle of finding a parking space.
The room was modern and comfortable.
Good view of the river from the room.
The location of the hotel is excellent- close to restaurants and shops.
The restaurant is good, we ate there twice.
No breakfast was included, but has breakfast here which was excellent.
Definitely would recommend this hotel

Reviewed 25 November 2017

The hotel is huge and staff are very professional.
Pros: The beds are very comfortable and the walking path around the pier area is a bonus.
The gym is well equipped with free weights and machines. Lots of cardio equipment.

Cons: $24 a day for parking or $30+ for valet. The worst issue was the wifi, the signal was brutal. For the price paid per night and cost of parking, I expected to be able to use my tablet and phone without using data. I was wrong.
Oh, the breakfast was terrific...but then again for $23 it should be.
Basically this is similar to staying at the Pan or Fairmont.

Bottom line, luxury hotel with plenty of amenities, shops and highend finishes.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2017

We stayed here with our pet on a 4000 mile road trip from Colorado to California by way of Banff and Kelowna. This was DEFINITELY the highlight of our trip. We loved all of Kelowna and the Lake Okenagan area and the winetasting, but especially the hotel, the lovely grounds and setting, the excellent service, the massages at the spa, the way they made us feel welcome with our little Papillon, the meals, the tours, the food, you name it! It made us wish that we were Canadian so we could hide away here forever.
The highlights:
-Wonderful pet-friendly room with lots of space and a view of the pool
-Amazing grounds and walking paths around beautiful Lake Okenagan
-Great concierge tips about the best places for dining and winetasting
-The usual extra-comfy Marriott beds
-Excellent massage services in the spa
-Great pool and hot tub
-Super-friendly and helpful staff
-Beautiful sunsets and happy hour snack in the Executive Club
-did I mention pet-friendly!! - I mean REALLY pet-friendly
-Friendly helpful staff

Low points:
None, except that we could only stay 2 nights, but we'll be back!!!!!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Great hotel, very clean and luxurious. Staff was very friendly. Check in was a breeze and even got an upgrade. The room was big and the bed very comfy. The restaurant was great. Had breakfast there a few times, very friendly staff there as well. Great location. Parking was expensive and should be included. This is the only hotel I stayed at in Kelowna that I had to pay for parking. The wifi was painfully slow, it got to the point I used my cell phone as a hot spot to get faster speed. It was so frustrating. I talked to the front desk and they said there weren't any issues, so this is the norm I guess. I was there for work and needed wifi. I plan on coming back to Kelowna next week, but will likely stay at another hotel, as this was pretty important for me.

• Trip type: Travelled on business