1,222 results
All reviews the club lounge north tower valet service self parking yacht club corner room wine tasting hotel restaurant lake view beautiful property prospera place jetted tub front desk staff upon check downtown area king bed beds were very comfortable
Reviewed 22 November 2017

We stayed here with our pet on a 4000 mile road trip from Colorado to California by way of Banff and Kelowna. This was DEFINITELY the highlight of our trip. We loved all of Kelowna and the Lake Okenagan area and the winetasting, but especially the hotel, the lovely grounds and setting, the excellent service, the massages at the spa, the way they made us feel welcome with our little Papillon, the meals, the tours, the food, you name it! It made us wish that we were Canadian so we could hide away here forever.
The highlights:
-Wonderful pet-friendly room with lots of space and a view of the pool
-Amazing grounds and walking paths around beautiful Lake Okenagan
-Great concierge tips about the best places for dining and winetasting
-The usual extra-comfy Marriott beds
-Excellent massage services in the spa
-Great pool and hot tub
-Super-friendly and helpful staff
-Beautiful sunsets and happy hour snack in the Executive Club
-did I mention pet-friendly!! - I mean REALLY pet-friendly
-Friendly helpful staff

Low points:
None, except that we could only stay 2 nights, but we'll be back!!!!!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Great hotel, very clean and luxurious. Staff was very friendly. Check in was a breeze and even got an upgrade. The room was big and the bed very comfy. The restaurant was great. Had breakfast there a few times, very friendly staff there as well. Great location. Parking was expensive and should be included. This is the only hotel I stayed at in Kelowna that I had to pay for parking. The wifi was painfully slow, it got to the point I used my cell phone as a hot spot to get faster speed. It was so frustrating. I talked to the front desk and they said there weren't any issues, so this is the norm I guess. I was there for work and needed wifi. I plan on coming back to Kelowna next week, but will likely stay at another hotel, as this was pretty important for me.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2017

We have stayed at this hotel several times and the service, all through the hotel, is consistently above average. During our most recent stay the front desk staff, through good conversational skills, arranged for a nice surprise when we checked in to our room. Chilled bubbly, chocolate dipped strawberries and a handwriiten card for our special anniversary were there for us. At our superb supper that evening at Oak + Cru (try the sable, highly recommend) our server Courtenay was well informed on the areas vineyards and provided just the right level of service contributing to an all over excellent evening.

Room tip: Ask for a lakeview, and upgrade to the club floors for morning breakfast , buffet style, in a private club room with attentive service
Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel! Rooms are great! Clean and comfortable, love it! The restaurant is food is delicious and they have options for everyone. The pool is amazing (especially in the summer) butnit needs updating.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Just a quick overnight getaway after a hectic week and lots of company expected over the next two. Was just the fix we needed. Comfortable, clean, quiet room with corner windows and view of lake,pool,Prospera Place. Parking is expensive and you are captive - no overnight parking in lot across street and no early morning street parking. You are therefore forced to park at $24 a night. Happy hour had reasonablemenu and prives but restaurant is overpriced and mediocre.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple