Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$122
PricelineUS$122
Expedia.comUS$122
FindHotelUS$122
eDreamsUS$122
Official HotelUS$122
All reviews executive tower king suite orchard park mall indoor pool and hot tub living area lots of parking bed was very comfortable full kitchen moxies dennys dishwasher
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2019 via mobile

We stayed here in July 2018 on a trip to Kelowna! We were very dissatisfied with our stay. We stayed in a room with 2 queens. It was small, dungy, not overly clean and was disgustingly humid/warm. Our room looked over the indoor pool (Our window opened up onto someone else’s patio. So they could have easily walked into our room or vice versa.) So we had the humidity/chlorine smell in our room.
We also had to haul all our luggage up a few flights of stairs as there is no elevator. Upon getting into bed the sheets had some odd permanent stains which even if they were clean still shouldn’t have been used to make a guests bed! On top of all that, the price was outrageous for what we got! Not impressed at all.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
KelownaManager, General Manager at Sandman Hotel & Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2019

Dear Valued Guest:

I was deeply disappointed to hear you were dissatisfied with your stay. Did you know we have 220 rooms, 2 buildings, many rooms outside facing and with balconies, I can assure you that there is a room type that is perfect for every guest, no hauling luggage required. In regards to your housekeeping issues, we would certainly attend to this immediately once brought to our attention. We are in the business of hospitality and we care about our guest' experience; please feel free to contact me directly to discuss your stay. Our dedicated hotel team works hard to provide the best value in amenities, comfort and cleanliness; I have shared your feedback with our entire team as we care and take action. Should you wish to discuss your stay, I would welcome the conversation. Kindly reach out to me at 250-980-3150. I hope to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 31 January 2019

To accommodate my daughter and I for a "Mom and Daughter" pre-Christmas weekend in Kelowna, we made a booking with Sandman Hotel & Suites. We stayed in a one bedroom suite which was just perfect for us! Having a kitchen was very helpful if we wanted to make ourselves a wine and cheese snack (very likely to happen in BC Wine country!). The living area was well laid out and the king bed in the bedroom was very comfortable. I can be an insomniac but I slept like a log. At the front desk, Sierra was quite personable and helpful during our check in. At check out, there was a small error in our bill which Alain very helpfully and promptly corrected for us. I thought this property was just perfect for our needs and would be happy to stay there again.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
KelownaManager, General Manager at Sandman Hotel & Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2019

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you so much for reviewing your "wonderful stay, great staff, clean spacious 1 bedroom suite" experience. We appreciate that you took full advantage of our Executive King Suite, designed to provide all the comforts. Thank you for mentioning our valued team members, Sierra and Alain, two of our best Front Desk Agents, who love what they do and continue to raise the bar in hospitality. In fact every team member here in Kelowna works with pride to provide the best for our guests. We look forward to welcoming you and your daughter back to Kelowna for future visits, or at any Sandman Hotel location. We all share the common goal of a guest focused hospitality experience and look forward to your visit.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 28 January 2019 via mobile

We stayed there for one night with our dog. Of course since having our pet with us we didn’t expect the nicest room but it was very run down and felt overall dark, dingy and not the cleanest. The base boards in the bathroom were filthy and there was noticeable crumbs behind the chair in the room, obviously house cleaning isn’t vacuuming behind there. There was also a large brown stain on the mattress that was noticeable as the bed sheet didn’t fully cover the mattress, it was very off putting. The price was decent however.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your feedback. I took immediate steps to review all of our pet friendly rooms to identify the issues you note. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss and let me know more details so I can best assist.I can be reached directly at 250-980-3150. None the less, I had all of our Pet Rooms deep cleaned, reviewed by our maintenance team as well as put in all new linens. We have 220 rooms and 2 buildings to choose from at The Sandman Hotel & Suites in Kelowna, I am sure that we have the perfect, clean and comfortable room for you. We pride ourselves in the highest standards of cleanliness and comfort and would like to welcome you back to enjoy a stay with us. Please feel free to contact me directly to book a special rate, I welcome your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 15 January 2019

Rooms were clean, pool and hot tub were great, Denny's for Breakfast was ideal and Bar One for the evening was convenient! The front staff was very helpful and our large group of almost 100 people were well taken care of.

Date of stay: December 2018
KelownaManager, General Manager at Sandman Hotel & Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2019

Dear Backside Tours:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! Glad to hear that you enjoyed all of the amenities available such as our restaurants and indoor pool and hot tub and that your group was well taken care of. We look forward to welcoming you all back!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

We were in town for a boys hockey tournament and had about 25 families staying in the hotel. The first floor rooms that lead to the hotel were great though it was very dark around the pool most of the day but the boys loved it. Around the pool needs a little maintenance as some boards were falling off and pooling water in places. Great service all around, great place for teams and a lot of local restaurants.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest :

Thank you, for your kind review. We are glad that you enjoyed our centrally located hotel, great room location and atrium pool. We noted your feedback and had our Maintenance team address it. We appreciate that you enjoyed the "great service all around"; our team loves what they do and raising the bar in hospitality is our goal. We look forward to welcoming back you and your team to our Sandman Hotel & Suites Kelowna.

Kind Regards,