Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
PricelineUS$99
eDreamsUS$99
Official HotelUS$99
Orbitz.comUS$99
All reviews executive tower king suite orchard park mall indoor pool and hot tub living area lots of parking bed was very comfortable full kitchen moxies dennys dishwasher
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 November 2018 via mobile

I had to make a last minute reservation called same day of arrival 10am - due a flight cancellation for a work trip and asked the hotel if it may be possible to check in early was hoping maybe 2pm and I could kill time at the mall across the street. Wow - they gave me the room at around 10:30 am!!!
The room is lovely - king bed in executive tower.

Trip type: Travelled on business
KelownaManager, General Manager at Sandman Hotel & Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2018

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you very much for your kind review. We always strive to do our best for our guests. Kind hospitality is who we are and we are pleased you were able to enjoy your stay with us. We will always assist with guest requests whenever possible.

Come back and stay again soon or enjoy any of our properties. We all loo forward to welcoming you.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 17 November 2018

We have stayed at this hotel before and liked it well enough to come back. The rooms are nice and the staff is friendly. It is clean. However, the older we get the harder that the bed seems. And we had to carry our suitcases up a flight of stairs instead of having an elevator to use. There are other rooms with an elevator but they are in a bit higher price range. The location is right on Highway 97 but it is still quiet and across from the Orchard Park Mall so very convenient.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you found that our "rooms are nice and the staff is friendly, It is clean". We are always working to provide our guests with the best value in hospitality. We do have 220 rooms and 2 buildings to choose from and can certainly assist with a room that avoids the need for stairs. In addition is is our pleasure to assist with luggage. Guests just need to give our Front Desk Team as much information as possible so that we can find the perfect room and room location for you. Our beds are some of the comfiest there are, so again, we can assist in addressing your comfort. Comfort, cleanliness and a nice stay is why we are here. Come back for another visit. Contact me directly, 250-980-3150 as I know I have the perfect room for you to enjoy.

I look forward to welcoming you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 November 2018

I stay at this hotel every summer helping my daughter chef for the 1%! Two summers ago I bought brand new Sketchers shoes and used them for two weeks and put them away until the following summer! Well the first week at the hotel I needed to was my runners! Well the machine which is a combo washer/ dryer melted my $100 pair of shoes and SANDMAN will not refund me for these shoes! The company my daughter works for spends thousands of dollars every summer to house their staff! So the SANDMAN doesn't seem to care about the 99%! I am poor and I want my shoes replaced! Next letter to the CEO! I gave them one shoe and proof of purchase and they are just ignoring me!!!!!
Thanks

Room tip: Only stay in the tower
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
KelownaManager, General Manager at Sandman Hotel & Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2018

Dear Valued Guest:

I would be happy to resolve this issue to your satisfaction. Please feel free to contact me at 250-980-3150. This number is my direct line and I will certainly assist you.
I apologize for any frustrations you felt and can assure you that we hold the opinion of our guests in high regard.

Best,

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Was staying in town for a night with my boyfriend,and decided to book with the sandman cause what could go wrong.
Originally booked a standard queen room, but got upgraded to a king room standard room then upgraded again to a king suite. so that was a wicked plus. Had noooo clue where the ice machine was located (no signs). The suite was so nice but one the sofa couches had a “cum like stain on it”. Over all besides the sofa was a great stay.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Italian_Pudding3

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank your for your feedback. I am pleased that overall you enjoyed a "great stay". Just a note that should you encounter any issues, something is unsatisfactory or you need amenities, have queries or questions, we are here to help. Guests just need to dial 0 and speak to one of our friendly Guest Services Agents and we will address your needs right away. I have shared your experience with our housekeeping team and we took immediate action. We want your stay to be a great stay always.

Thanks again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Check in was a little confusing, although I did throw a bit of a curve showing up at 8 am in the morning ... my room mate showed up the night before and I was delayed for our 2 night stay. A trainee was at check-in along with one other, so things were a bit slow (no issues ... everyone has a first day).

Room was basic. TV did not have high def channels. Shower had good temperature and pressure. If you're tall you're going to have to stoop for the shower head - very low. Shower curtains do move and water goes on the floor, so watch where you leave your clothes while in the shower.

Bed was comfortable and temperature of the room could be adjusted to suit the climate you like. Guest rooms either face the parking lot or the pool. Ours faced the pool so no natural light - no issue for us.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guests:

Thank you for your review. At The Sandman Hotel Group, we are constantly upgrading our hotel and amenities to best serve our guests. New shower curtains are already being put in rooms and I am happy to review our TV package. We truly appreciate our guest' feedback and take action to improve all of the details for our guest' stay. Let me know when you are next in Kelowna, I would be pleased to welcome you back.

Kindest Regards,