Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$106
Hotels.comUS$96
Trip.comUS$103
eDreamsUS$106
CheapTicketsUS$96
TravelocityUS$96
All reviews underground parking heart of downtown facing the street bernard street perfect location two blocks within walking distance front desk staff breakfast room stay there again restaurants and shops complimentary breakfast king suite water front city park yogurt boiled eggs
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2019 via mobile

I checked into my room, put down my coat and bag. Heading out the door to a dinner meeting, I noticed there was no security lock on the door (due to pending door replacements. They are currently finishing renos which include new doors on the 2nd floor).
I immediately went down to the front desk and enquired about a different room. My uneasiness about being a solo traveler in a room without adequate locks was quickly put at easy by the front desk clerk. Changing rooms was quick and painless.
The rooms are clean and quiet for an older hotel. The location is awesome; being right downtown a couple blocks from the water.
I would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
RoyalAnneHotel, General Manager at The Royal Anne Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2019

Dear DawnChar,

Your 5* star review made my heart happy this morning :)

With guests coming & going, renovations are never entirely painless in a hotel. The 'wait' times between stages in large renovation projects, are never without their share of concessions, which is the case with our secondary door locks.
As we prep for the installation of our new guest room doors we sincerely thank all our guests for their patience while we transition from the old to the new. We're excited, because our new doors will add to our sound proofing efforts & provide new modern locking systems for overall guest security. Patience they say is a virtue!!!

In the meantime, I'm so proud of my Front Desk team, for informing you about the secondary lock upon check-in & extending the option to move rooms if you felt less than 100% secure. That right there is GREAT customer service!
Proud Hotel Manager....right here!

Thank you for being our guest & for sharing your feedback! We hope to welcome you back in future :)

Christa Park ~ Hotel manager Royal Anne Hotel

Reviewed 1 March 2019 via mobile

Stayed one night, as planned. Great hotel, especially for the price, helpful and cheerful staff. Not a lot of amenities, but the property is located near the waterfront, in the centre of the downtown business section, amidst many restaurants and shops. Underground parkade is small but there appears to be several street level parking spots owned by the hotel as well.

Kudos to Sarah for the great service!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RoyalAnneHotel, General Manager at The Royal Anne Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2019

Dear 915lylen,

We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us & couldn't be happier to know Sarah 'knocked it out of the park' with great service for you. She's a brilliant star & so committed to delivering amazing customer service!

Thank you so much for the feedback...and for the special KUDOS to Sarah. You made both my day....and hers! :)

Reviewed 27 February 2019

The front desk girl, Jamie was most helpful and accommodating. The housekeeping staff was always there for help, always asking if we needed anything. We will definitely stay here again. The room was clean. The room was great. The breakfast was excellent with a variety of food and drinks. Can’t say enough of praise for this hotel. We will definitely be back in the summer.

Date of stay: February 2019
RoyalAnneHotel, General Manager at The Royal Anne Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2019

Dear Shirley,

I'm mentally sending you a "HIGH 5" right now...and Jaimie could not be more tickled to receive your wonderful review Shirley! From our diligent housekeeping team to our creative kitchen staff, we sincerely thank you for your wonderful feedback. That we've earned your return business through our product & service, is the best compliment we could ever hope for.

Reviewed 4 February 2019

The hotel its self was fine, however I had to have an item shipped back to me after my stay, and I woke up to 3 separate charges on my credit from purolator. The hotel refused to take any responsibility for creating 3 different shipments (thus the three charges), they failed to understand that you can create a shipment, be charged for it, but only schedule one pick up for one package.

Brutal trying to deal with them, and I know this review will return a snarky comment back, but at the end of the day their staff made an error by charging my card 3 times, and refused to take responsibility for it. Leaving me to deal with the courier who CLEARLY explained that the only way this can occur is that someone at the hotel charged me 3 times (by creating 3 different orders for the same item). I received rude correspondence from the hotel staff including their billing department, unwilling to help! I am extremely disappointed in the way this was handled.

Wouldn't stay here again after mishandling my card information.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
RoyalAnneHotel, General Manager at The Royal Anne Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2019

Dear Sarah,

As I have personally been away on holidays the past 2 weeks, I am unfortunately not in the loop as of yet, regarding details surrounding this incident. I thought it important however, to respond to your review & sincerely apologize for the billing issues you encountered with Purolator. I can assure you the hotel itself has nothing to do with how many times Purolator can or will charge someone for a shipment & can only assume there was a BIG miscommunication somewhere along the line

Without even knowing details as of yet Sarah, on behalf of both my staff & the hotel I sincerely apologize if there was any error on our side & promise to investigate with my staff, as soon as possible. My intention is to follow up with a phone call to you, once I have a record of events.

Many thanks for your business!

Reviewed 15 January 2019 via mobile

First short trip to Kelowna for a long time. The Royal Ann is centerally located. We were given an upgrade to a King suite with an amazing view of the marina. The room was spacious, classy and clean. We loved the infrared sauna. Staff was very accomodating. We will definately go back.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
RoyalAnneHotel, General Manager at The Royal Anne Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2019

Good day Tifa!

As this was your first trip to Kelowna in a long time, we're delighted you chose the Royal Anne Hotel & couldn't be more pleased to know you really enjoyed your stay, at our classic hotel.

With a fantastic downtown location, wonderful views, spacious guest rooms & friendly, helpful staff.... I honestly think we're one of the best Kelowna hotels for staycations, date nights & weekend getaways, which are so important for our general well being.

I'm soooo pleased you enjoyed your stay with us & hope to welcome you back to Kelowna, much sooner next time.