Lowest prices for your stay
US$120
SAVE US$17
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$120
Official HotelUS$133
All reviews rubber duck front desk parking lot room was clean stay there again close to downtown continental breakfast housekeeping staff great place to stay convenient location yogurt starbucks ducky kitchenette motel pillows pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2021

We've stayed in this Inn every time we come to Kelowna for medical appointments. This time was no different. We don't even look elsewhere as their service is impeccable, their rooms and facilities very clean, their morning Covid safe breakfast bags well thought out and kind, their rates exceptional for medical purposes. This time was as excellent and compassionate as always BUT there was one extra moment that absolutely melted my heart and made me nearly cry.

My dad is 78 years old and we traveled several hard hours with him to get here. The last few moments his medical nausea became volatile and he was trying to hold it in but losing the battle. I'd pre-booked the room so they had all our c/c information on file already, we simply had to finalize the check in. I jumped out of the car, threw on my mask and ran inside, quickly explaining the situation to Linda, the lady tending the desk at the moment. She ever so expediently loaded the key for me to run out to my mom and husband so they could get Dad into the room while I returned to finalize the check-in. It was such a small gesture in the eyes of many but meant the WORLD to that 78 year old man who is trying to preserve some last tendrils of dignity during these, his days of ill. The staff at the Accent Inn ALWAYS make us feel comfortable, safe, welcome and appreciated. They are compassionate and sympathetic. They are absolutely incomparable!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Natalie Corbett, General Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story with us. I will make sure to pass on your kind words to Linda and the rest of the team.

-Kaileigh

Reviewed 18 December 2020

We stayed here to be close to the Cancer Clinic.They went above and beyond also having medical rates which was very affordable. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. We felt like it was a second home. We will stay here again even for a holiday.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Natalie Corbett, General Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this amazing feedback with us. I am so happy to hear how well our team was able to take care of you while you were staying with us. I look forward to having you visit again whenever you come back to Kelowna.

Reviewed 7 December 2020

This is my favourite place to stay in Kelowna - it's close by to visit my daughter, the downtown shops and restaurants, and I can bring my dog without any headaches. The staff are excellent and we love the cool rubber ducks!

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Natalie Corbett, General Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2020

Thank you so much for sharing this glowing review! I am so happy to hear that we have been able to offer great accommodations and a convenient home base for you and your furry family member to stay while visiting Kelowna. I look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Thanks again!

Reviewed 20 November 2020

This chain gives us cancer patients a great rate that really helps with expenses, especially during these trying time. All the staff seem happy in their work, good to see these days. All in all a great place to hold out during treatments.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Natalie Corbett, General Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this great feedback with us. I am so happy to hear that we have been able to help make these trying times just a little bit easier. Pl ease do not hesitate to ask if there is anything else that we can do to help make your trips to Kelowna more comfortable.

Reviewed 26 October 2020

Great value, always accommodating great staff , clean rooms, easy street access to downtown and local transit . Everything you need they have it. great restaurant across the parking lot Starbucks is also across the parking lot great job everyone at the hotel been going there for years for a couples getaway for the night and still never a. Bad moment

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Natalie Corbett, General Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2020

Thank you so much for this glowing review! I am so happy to hear that you have repeatedly had great experiences while staying with us. I will make sure to share your kind words with the rest of the team. I look forward to seeing you again the next time you need a couples getaway.