Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
Free cancellation until 14/03/21
Official HotelUS$100
Booking.comUS$100
Agoda.comUS$105
All reviews rubber duck front desk parking lot room was clean pancake machine stay there again close to downtown stayed nights one night stay continental breakfast outdoor pool housekeeping staff great place to stay convenient location yogurt short drive starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2020

Simple but comfortable. The room was spacious and clean. The bathroom is in need of an upgrade, but as we only stayed one night it didn't bother us much. They don't serve breakfast but there was a coffee maker in the room. Noise wasn't an issue for us, but we asked for a quiet room. Location is central but you need a car if you want to visit the downtown area in Kelowna.
If you're looking for a simple and affordable place to stay, this is a good place.

Date of stay: October 2020
Natalie Corbett, General Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2020

Onlykaren,

Thank you so much for taking the time to offer us this great feedback. I am happy to hear that everything was comfortable and clean and that you found the room to be perfect for your quick trip to Kelowna. The downtown waterfront is about a fifteen minute walk from us, and there are a couple of great restaurants here where our guests get discounts should they wish to go for breakfast. I hope that you will think of us again the next time your travels bring you to Kelowna and that you will have the opportunity to really explore and enjoy everything our beautiful city has to offer.

Reviewed 1 October 2020

A quick overnight trip to Kelowna. Stayed there because of price and location. Nice room,nice staff but our room was filthy. There was long black hair on the shower wall and toilet seat lid. Our son was wearing socks on the floor and they were black. Not just a little dirty but black. I doubt the floor had been mopped or washed in a very long time. We won't stay there again and will spend a little more next time

Trip type: Travelled with family
Natalie Corbett, General Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2020

daveoB2000RM,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I have followed up with the housekeeping team about the room that you stayed in. Clearly this was not up to our standards, for which I sincerely apologize. I hope that you will give us a chance to show you how high our standards of cleanliness really are should your travels bring you back to Kelowna.

Thanks,

Reviewed 20 September 2020

Just a quick overnight stay in Kelowna. I would definitely stay here again. The price was good and the rooms were quiet. Everything was clean and to my standards. I loved the free yellow duck they give out!! Thank you

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Natalie Corbett, General Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2020

No, Thank you, terriln03! I will make sure to pass on your kind words to the team. I look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back again the next time you come to Kelowna.

Reviewed 16 September 2020

My wife and I just drove across Canada with our 2 cats and needed a place to stay. Lots of other hotels say "pet friendly" when they really mean they only accept dogs. Accent Inn is truly pet friendly, and the staff is very nice and accommodating and understanding. They saved us. They seriously saved our little family.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Natalie Corbett, General Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us whitecloud420! I am thrilled that you and your furry family members felt welcome at our Kelowna location. We hope to see you again!!

Reviewed 6 September 2020

Inviting hotel in a good location. The room was large and clean with comfortable beds, although the bathroom was small, and the TV could have been bigger. Very friendly staff who aim to please. Nice touch with the blue exterior night lights.

Date of stay: September 2020
Natalie Corbett, General Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2020

jrgrilo,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this great feedback with us. And thank you for noticing our blue lights! I am very happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and I hope that you will think of us again the next time your travels bring you to Kelowna.