All reviews rubber duck front desk parking lot room was clean small kitchenette third floor pancake machine stay there again motel style one night stay harvey ave close to downtown city park stayed nights mini fridge great place to stay the main highway
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed 1 night here with the family. Pool is awesome. The place looks great! We enjoyed our stay very much. Close to everything u need. Oh ya...they have free bike rentals! Starbucks is right out front. Downtown Kelowna is 1.8 kms away. Very pleased with this hotel. I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Natalie C, General Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Hi Max! Thank you so much for taking the time to share feedback about your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our property and will share your comments with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you're in Kelowna.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

This property was exceptionally clean. The breakfast was better than average for a continental breakfast. The outdoor pool was warm and they had beautiful flower beds and hanging baskets that clearly show they care more than the average hotel. They had free bicycle rentals which was a really nice extra. Would not hesitate to stay at an Accent Inns again. Location convenient and staff was helpful/friendly.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Natalie C, General Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience Cherie! I am thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations with the condition of the property and breakfast options. Our staff take so much pride in providing a welcoming environment for our guests!! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you're in Kelowna.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

I was there just the one night with my two children. We were on the third floor at the back which was quieter than the front of the hotel. There was an elevator which helped as our luggage was heavy. We had a kitchenette unit so we could refrigerate stuff from our cooler. It was very easy to find, right off of Highway 97. A Starbucks is on the premises which was a hit with my daughter. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They even gave an extra rubber duck so both children could have one. We got in late so we didn't use the free bike rentals. The pool area was a bit small, but it wasn't too crowded so it was pleasant and refreshing after a 10 hour drive. The free breakfast had a good selection of food and beverages. My son loved the automatic pancake maker! I don't know why they have such a low rating as I didn't have a problem with the hotel. It was clean and well maintained with excellent staff, and a decent price compared to many others in the area. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor (3rd) at the back are quieter).
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Kaileigh B, Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Summer,

Thank you so much for sharing this glowing feedback with us. I am thrilled to hear what a wonderful experience you had with us even if it was just for a quick stopover. I very much look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back again during your future travels to Kelowna.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights in a room with kitchenette. Room was nice and clean. Staff were very friendly. Complimentary continental breakfast was good (they have an auto pancake machine). Good location. Thanks for the stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Kaileigh B, Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

CValley,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback with us. I am very happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay, especially the pancake machine in the breakfast room. I very much hope that we will be seeing you again soon.

Thanks,

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Clean, roomy and quiet and they allow dogs! It's only a few blocks from the beach, close to shops and restaurants but highway 97 is a bit noisy. Bring your swimsuits as they have a pool. The only reason I'm writing all of this is because of the 200 character minimum.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Kaileigh B, Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Bugsocks,

Thank you so much for taking the time to offer us this great feedback, even though it made you say more than you wanted to. We definitely appreciate it! I am so glad that we were able to accommodate you and your furry family members and I hope you will think of us again the next time you need a Kelowna getaway.

Thanks again,