Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
Free cancellation until 06/03/21
Expedia.comUS$77
Trip.comUS$77
HurbUS$79
All reviews room was clean continental breakfast pancake maker hot tub boiled eggs fridge and microwave close to the airport would stay here again cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2020

What a disappointment. Front desk was a disaster. Do not believe the man assisting us had any training, especially on customer service. Our room had a filthy A/C unit which was covered in grime. Took awhile to get this cleaned and we were further shocked when they removed the cover for cleaning and we saw the filter inside which was beyond disgusting and looked like a fur rug. Our travel companions had to refuse two rooms which smelled of cigarette smoke before they got a cleaner one. This hotel is not cleaned very well. Do not stay here. Free breakfast is a joke.

Room tip: do not stay here
Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank kevin h
Reviewed 7 September 2020

If there is 0 star, I would rate that! The stupid front manager cancelled my room the day of my stay. I only found out about it at night when I have no other choice but to stay at a cheap motel asking for $250 per night. This guy probably want more money as I have booked mine long time ago with cheaper price compared to the ones coming in that day. Whats more funny is I never get an apology or even a lil bit of understanding tone! He is more mad at me. What a rude employee!! I’ve never had a problem like this with Wyndham hotels. Just this hotel! I hope they improve this service or else it will be their downfall.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2020

upon arrival hotel clerk gave us a 2nd floor end of hotel unit rather than the one i booked for on the ground floor even though upon phone booking i had specifically instructed the clerk as such, & he had assured me he would have a ground floor unit available. UPON CHECK OUT i requested a discount for all our troubles due to hotel non compliance; the female clerk wanted no part of this.

Another male hotel clerk was very stand offish, argumentative, & yelled at me when discussing room payment. He should not be in a public service position. it is a very bad fit for him.

upon arrival the room was not clean, sheets didn't appear to be changed, carpet was not clean, urine smell in bathroom, the sink drain stunk badly... the TV channels didn't work for 2 days.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 August 2020 via mobile

Enjoyable stay and friendly staff.
Loved the outdoor pool and hot tub.
Rooms are well appointed and comfortable.
Look forward to visiting you again soon.
Thank you for accommodating us during our visit.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2020 via mobile

We expected better from $150/night room. It’s dirty, dark (so you can’t see how bad it is), and a some creepy people around.
The pool was not bad, though and receptionist was very helpful and pleasant.
For just one night it was ok, but I would move out if we stayed for a longer.

Date of stay: August 2020