Lowest prices for your stay
US$105
Hotels.comUS$104
eDreamsUS$105
HurbUS$143
1,207 results
All reviews starbucks coffee great hotel breakfast buffet front desk staff lots of parking pool side liquor store enjoyed my stay stay there again great stay business trip central location room was spacious hot tub yogurt trevor poolside
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2021

I spent a week at the Coast Capri. I was very impressed with the service. Every single person I interacted with there was unfailingly friendly and interested in making my stay as pleasant as possible. The hotel is spotless and conveniently located. My room was spacious and comfortable with an excellent bed and pillows. Bonus points for the tasty hot breakfast delivered to my door each morning. I would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 26 December 2020

We stayed due to early morning day surgery on Christmas Eve. The staff were friendly, gave me a late checkout (with COVID I didn't want to shop all day waiting for my husband to be released). The room was very clean, quiet and a very comfy bed. After returning from dropping off my hubby at 6:15 I had a great shower, and a surprisingly large, and tasty breakfast dropped at my door. we appreciated the recommendation where to park, to have the best security.

Reviewed 16 December 2020

I was staying in Kelowna to visit a friend in Hospice near by. The hotel was the cleanest accommodation I have ever seen. The lobby was decorated for the Festive Season and the front desk staff were exceedingly professional and friendly. I would definitely stay here again. I was in room 412 which overlooks the pool!

1  Thank colleen l
Reviewed 15 December 2020

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Capri Hotel (Coast Hotels) in Kelowna. Despite the restrictions required by the pandemic, they did an excellent job. The staff were very friendly, helpful and efficient.

Reviewed 9 December 2020

We have recently stayed at the Coast Capri Hotel three times and each time the hospitality and overall value was excellent. We have to revisit Kelowna in January and we will certainly rebook at this hotel.
Thank you.